Where's our picture, Ox?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For those who don't know/remember:

In his unfounded hatred for Jason Dufner, Ox proclaimed in 2013 that JD would never finish in the top 10 in a major ever again (absurd, I know). He was so confident that he went as far as to say that he would post a picture of himself Dufnering on his infamous Miata if he ever did again. Well it took longer than even Jesus expected but the Duf finally came through. T8 in the US open.

Come on, Ox. We want our picture.

Dufnering.png

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was hoping duffnering had something to do with his ex Amanda :drool:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Miata has been gone for years. I'd have to do it on something else.

I find it hard to believe Dufner lucked his way into the top 10, although after his fluke major victory a few years ago, his nutswingers sure as hell didn't believe it would take 3 years for it to happen again. Honestly, I'm surprised he even still has his tour card.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Ox must be a politico, cause he didn't really acknowledge the request in his response. well played sir

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, this is the first time Dufner had sniffed the top 10 in a major since his victory. He had actually missed a whole bunch of cuts. I was right on the money - he's another Rich Beem.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody said he was going to turn into Tiger...just that it was likely he'd finish in the top 10 again at some point. He has finished in the top 5 in a major 5 times now...he's not terrible

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, this is the first time Dufner had sniffed the top 10 in a major since his victory.
According to my logic that's one more time than never again. :dance: You can use your current ride for our picture. We'll also accept a picture of you holding a sign that says "I Love Jason Dufner".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.