Where's the Brissett love this week?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Neither one of them would succeed in the SEC. Neither one of them are good enough to start for UF. Brissett might be a little better passer, but Driskel is more athletic. It's a push. We are trying to talk about which bad player is worse? Does anybody think our offense would be that much better with Brissett vs. Driskel?

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n70171 said:
He's attempted 6 passes. We really don't know what we have yet. We just know it's better than Jeff, but that's not saying much.

I know it was only Tenn, but if our defense continues to play the way they did last week, this may be all we need.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I never claimed Brissett was some kind of great QB. All I said was he's better than Driskel. But so what? So are about 100 other QB's. Driskel has gotten steadily worse as time goes on.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n70618 said:
I never claimed Brissett was some kind of great QB. All I said was he's better than Driskel. But so what? So are about 100 other QB's. Driskel has gotten steadily worse as time goes on.

Actually, I think I remember you saying they both appear to be poor, fairly early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator