Which new college football hire will win the most games in 2018?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
No doubt. Butters pulled 8+ wins w/ a disaster at QB and he's half the coach Mullen is.
Butters also had an NFL laden defense his first 2 seasons which he never bothered to restock.....We will most likely have a 6-6 to 8-4 first season with him IMO....Our talent level right now(as of the end of last season) and depth was probably in the bottom 1/3 of our conference. Even with the incoming class and some pretty nice transfers I don't see us higher than halfway......The big key will be position coaches getting the most out of what we have next year and trying to patch some quality depth in key defensive positions....Something we haven't seen in about 7 or 8 years.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Butters also had an NFL laden defense his first 2 seasons which he never bothered to restock.....We will most likely have a 6-6 to 8-4 first season with him IMO....Our talent level right now(as of the end of last season) and depth was probably in the bottom 1/3 of our conference. Even with the incoming class and some pretty nice transfers I don't see us higher than halfway......The big key will be position coaches getting the most out of what we have next year and trying to patch some quality depth in key defensive positions....Something we haven't seen in about 7 or 8 years.

Hey, I agree on this year's team. Winning 8 games is going to be tough....and anyone who thinks otherwise is full of sh*t. So yeah, going 6-6 to 8-4 is the most likely scenario.

Last edited:

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Cristo. He has the QB and a lot of players coming back. Wash/Stanford will be tough games but he could win the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.