While in Tallahassee....

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I came across the FSU campus. I decided to be an obnoxious ass. So I pulled up the UF fight song on YouTube and played it full blast while driving through campus. Man that place sucks *******.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
lost-gainesville-found-talahassee.jpg

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're lucky the Clowns didn't throw cream pies and water balloons at you. That's their usual ammunition isn't it?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I am in valdosta, GA, now. The TV station is from tally. WFSU comes in clear. WUFT faded near Lake City. Whiskey tango foxtrot? Is this some kind of fsu coup?

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I came across the FSU campus. I decided to be an obnoxious ass. So I pulled up the UF fight song on YouTube and played it full blast while driving through campus. Man that place sucks *******.

Were you lost? I can't imagine going there intentionally.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Did you stop to take a sh!t? That's a mandatory for me every time I pass through Tally.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Were they laughing at you as they reminded you of the beat down they've put on us the last couple of years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.