White helmets for the Bowl game?

Marshall Gator

Dec 7, 2014
Okeechobee Joe;n135526 said:

If we are going to go full retard I would rather see us wear a fun orange chrome helmet as a one time thing in a meaningless bowl game than wear that ugly ass white helmet with the dated logo that reminds me of wood paneling in somebody's Florida room.

I like this type of design if a change in helmets is ever made. I cant stand the white and that logo is from the days when we could not win the SEC (back when we were losers).

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That helmetw is bad ass

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It may not be a bad idea to start updating the uniforms and helmets. After the last 5 years,we need a new look.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing says 70s arena ball like script.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't mind either two of those white helmets with the Gator on it. I know the last time we wore white helmets Mac's team wiped our butts with the turf. The helmet had very little to do with us losing that night.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hell No, Hell no and Hell no!!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
White helmets with the Gator head logo would be alright for an out of conference early season game or such....never in conference play, SECCG's or decent bowl games or FSUX games.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n135738 said:
White helmets with the Gator head logo would be alright for an out of conference early season game or such....never in conference play, SECCG's or decent bowl games or FSUX games.

We did wear the white helmet when we demolished FSUx in '09. It's not all bad. The Gator logo would be cool.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
TN G8tr;n135802 said:
We did wear the white helmet when we demolished FSUx in '09. It's not all bad. The Gator logo would be cool.

My fond memories of that game were demolished the very next week wearing the same helmets.....It's bad juju if you ask me. I don't like the F on white helmets. I also NEVER want to see us in blue jerseys with orange pants either. I like the gator head on the white helmets with the orange facemask though it should never be used in key games. BTW, please enjoy this video of the 09 FSUX game. I posted it so many times on the old ESPN board's FSU site ESPN gave me a permaband.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpYgl0XvCOI

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n135830 said:
My fond memories of that game were demolished the very next week wearing the same helmets.....It's bad juju if you ask me. I don't like the F on white helmets. I also NEVER want to see us in blue jerseys with orange pants either. I like the gator head on the white helmets with the orange facemask though it should never be used in key games. BTW, please enjoy this video of the 09 FSUX game. I posted it so many times on the old ESPN board's FSU site ESPN gave me a permaband.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpYgl0XvCOI

I would like us to wear those white helmets with the 'F' on it with our blue jerseys and orange pants. That'd be a killer combo. :cool:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like the throw back look

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares. Win games.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, our uniform combination has nothing to do with whether we win or lose.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n135924 said:
Fellas, our uniform combination has nothing to do with whether we win or lose.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb