White's are Genetically Superior

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know this is a controversial topic, and many people feel uncomfortable when it's discussed in polite company, but there is plenty to support this theory by now, and I think it's time we addressed the issue head on.

Here is where we see the White supremacy most:

I know we all loved Billy Donovan, but when you compare his last two recruiting classes to Mike White's first two, regardless of recruiting service rankings, you can see that many of the recruits have superior bloodlines. Many have recognizable names and talent that they've inherited from their fathers, mothers, uncles , etc. It's in their genes. Here are some highlights:

Canyon Barry - Son of one of the great NBA Hall of Fame stars of all time. His legendary genetics speak for themselves.

Eric Hester - Third cousin on his half-mother's side to legendary NFLer Devin Hester. Speed and athleticism are the hallmarks in this great bloodline.

2017 commit Isaiah Stokes, brother of NBA legend Jarnell Stokes. Plenty of Basketball in this fella's gene pool.

2017 commit Chase Johnson, nephew of French erotic film star L'uge Johnson. We know he will be physically gifted where it counts!

Gorjok Gak - Uncle, Longar Longar, played basketball at Oklahoma and aunt, Nytar Longar, played basketball at Buffalo.

Clearly Mike White has become better at recruiting good bloodlines than even our beloved Billy Dononvan. This should bode well for our future.

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
2017 commit Chase Johnson, nephew of French erotic film star L'uge Johnson. We know he will be physically gifted where it counts!

:lmao2:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Billy D had some good blood lines....look at the 04s. Noah, Horford, Green. The one thing White seems to be doing is recruiting big guards, especially the taller PG. I like what coach White is doing so far on the recruiting trail. Just a shame Alexander bolted for UK.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wake me up when he learns how to outcoach somebody in-game. So far I'm digging his player development. Defensively I like how he has our boys playing hard. Offensive play design built on a strong inside game is sorely lacking however. In order to win big, you gotta have a strong inside game. We always seem to get our tails beat in the paint except on occasional outings where the stars seem to align perfectly. And don't even get me started about our complete ineffectiveness against a good zone defense.:facepalm:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haters and Complainers make it sound like we had a LOSING record the last couple of years under White when IN FACT he has turned the program around. SMFH

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
MrW5mUX.gif

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My only objection to Coach White is that he believes in the practice of mixing races. This philosophy has been at the center of every great societal collapse. Races should be strictly separated.

For example, White has his players running suicides, two-ball relay races, pretzel runs, and backward sprint races all in the same practice. This creates too much stress on the joints and tendons of his basketball players. Most coaches believe in separating those races throughout the practice week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator