Who’s had the worst transition class?

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Big surprise...

This of course more due to not firing a 4-8 coach in 2013 and having dead coach recruiting all 2014 than McElwain. Now 2016 and 2017 fall completely on McElwain, but 2015 falls on who all problems with UF football have fallen since 2000, Jeremy Foley.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Can we all agree to not mention butter teeth anymore...he is gone...positive mojo has been returned...no need to keep bringing up a miserable three years...its like the south bringing up the civil war....no need to bring up something that was a failure

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Can we all agree to not mention butter teeth anymore...he is gone...positive mojo has been returned...no need to keep bringing up a miserable three years...its like the south bringing up the civil war....no need to bring up something that was a failure

If by positive mojo, you mean Dan Mullen, I'd like to have whatever you are smoking, please.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
If by positive mojo, you mean Dan Mullen, I'd like to have whatever you are smoking, please.

I agree with both you and Windy City. UF has a new coach. The old one is now irrelevant. What I am focused on is what the new guy puts on the field in the fall.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Zero offensive touches this year by any of Mac's first year recruits. My goodness. :facepalm:

Even taking into consideration Callaway’s absence, that is completely inexcusable and pretty much just mind numbing.

Also love the walk down memory lane with McGriff. Has he enrolled yet?

I think it’s pretty telling that the “crown jewels” in 3 out of 4 of JM’s classes (McGriff, Robinson and Corrall) were either obvious non-quals that other teams let go, or kids that had so many character issues no respectable teams would touch them. These were his recruiting wins.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Even taking into consideration Callaway’s absence, that is completely inexcusable and pretty much just mind numbing.

I think it’s pretty telling that the “crown jewels” in 3 out of 4 of JM’s classes (McGriff, Robinson and Corrall) were either obvious non-quals that other teams let go, or kids that had so many character issues no respectable teams would touch them. These were his recruiting wins.

This

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

It doesn't seem possible that a coach's first recruiting class in its junior season has zero offensive touches. It shouldn't be possible.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't seem possible that a coach's first recruiting class in its junior season has zero offensive touches. It shouldn't be possible.

It seemed like things could not get worse than Pease.

Enter Nuss.

Neither of those guys will probably ever coach OC again. I think Pease is completely out of football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.