Who do we blame?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who do we blame?

Can't blame the players because, well, that's just a cut too low at the collegiate level.
Can't blame the HC because the immediate response is, "Who's better?"
We've heard all off season how the S&C was 10x better than last year.

Is it us? Did we not root hard enough? Was the Swamp no loud enough?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The S&C didn't seem to help the defense against the run much. Looked almost as bad as it did after the A&M game last season.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Ol, dl, QB, rb

Not to blame
Wr, secondary,

Wr look much improved they actually run routes to bad we have no one who can get it to them. Plus ol gives QB about 2 seconds

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
All kidding aside, this is a legitimate question. If we aren't allowed to criticize the players or the coaches, then it simply means Kentucky is a better team than us. Let that sink in for a while.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ol, dl, QB, rb

Not to blame
Wr, secondary,

Wr look much improved they actually run routes to bad we have no one who can get it to them. Plus ol gives QB about 2 seconds
Can't blame the players. They are just college students and off limits.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All kidding aside, this is a legitimate question. If we aren't allowed to criticize the players or the coaches, then it simple means Kentucky is a better team that us. Let that sink in for a while.
This guy gets it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
All kidding aside, this is a legitimate question. If we aren't allowed to criticize the players or the coaches, then it simply means Kentucky is a better team than us. Let that sink in for a while.

Hell yeah they’re better, they should be pissed they didn’t beat us by 4 TD’s tonight.

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
How about the fact that our players are entitled punks .... Uk took the win serious toney flipped off camera . Our players are cancer just why urban went to Ohio . We could really pass on talent if they don't care

Gatorgirl4life

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
To me as as a player in the jv league the performance of the players and the coaches decisions was mediocre at best... i am a woman who played league football from peewee up to jv... and the level of strength and drive and commitment was lackluster.... if i was disappointed whith our lack of effort and will from the players and the play calling of the coaches i blane everyone..

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Some of us tried to say the team is garbage but they couldn't handle it. When you have poor recruiting + poor coaching you get poor results. Every 3* player on this roster to some on this board was underrated and they couldn't accept the fact that they were average at best. Newsflash it's not going to get better period! Mullen is not an elite coach and is an average recruiter surrounded by average recruiters. He wont win any games he's not supposed to win and he's gonna lose some hes not supposed to lose like tonight. We are not looking at a 3-4 year fix were looking at a 6-7 year fix because it's the next coach who will have to fix everything. I worry that it will be to late by that time and we never recover.

Gatorgirl4life

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Franks has hit his ceiling.... after the firsg gane i was prepared to eat crow but this game just proved my point.. when franks is faced with adversity or any sign of a challenge he folds and performs at below average... he cannot handle the pressure when challenged with any kind of defense... he has the potential physically but his head is all screwed up and he doesnt bave the fbi ir the will to overcome and succeed.... also scarlett shoumd have been taken kut when not making headway and toney and tightends should have been targeted... plus pierce would have succeeded where scarlett failed i believe.... the play calling was there we had them for losses mjltiple times and the players failed to execute, wrap up make tackles get interceptions and this is a completely different game... the energy and commmitment was not there and this is not acceptable for florida..

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
They are definitely a better team. Our team can't block or tackle. If they CAN block or tackle, then they were not ready to play. I can't remember being this depressed. Maybe I've just forgotten.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
LBs and safeties were absolute garbage.
I didn't know we were playing LBs and Safeties. This team will not beat anyone decent. They got mauled by an average team from the east with only one good team in the division.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is not an elite coach and is an average recruiter surrounded by average recruiters. He wont win any games he's not supposed to win and he's gonna lose some hes not supposed to lose like tonight.
To me, it's even scarier. That KY teams was far superior. They completely manhandled us and did it in the Swamp. It looks like the only thing in Mullen's favor is that he likes being here.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Some of us tried to say the team is garbage but they couldn't handle it. When you have poor recruiting + poor coaching you get poor results. Every 3* player on this roster to some on this board was underrated and they couldn't accept the fact that they were average at best. Newsflash it's not going to get better period! Mullen is not an elite coach and is an average recruiter surrounded by average recruiters. He wont win any games he's not supposed to win and he's gonna lose some hes not supposed to lose like tonight. We are not looking at a 3-4 year fix were looking at a 6-7 year fix because it's the next coach who will have to fix everything. I worry that it will be to late by that time and we never recover.
They are not garbage, they are human f'ng beings.. yes, it's bit the talent we need here at Florida, but they are not garbage... If someone actually allowed you to procreate with them, and the result was not the top of their class in everything they do, I say they are garbage.

These are not video game characters, these are living, breathing people. Get a grip man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.