Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I do not want to be negative but, I keep seeing all of these "rumors" that coaching changes will occur after the Bowl game but, I do not believe Mac thinks that he needs to make any changes. He made to Atlanta twice in his first two years - case closed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our gameplan is designed to show off our superior punting and kicking.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Iowa doesnt score alot, but thats because they play a lot of field position and defensive ball. When they do get in the RZ they typically cash in b/c they always play fundamentally sound football. They dont make mistakes. They may not get 7 every time but they aren't walking away empty handed.

When you watch a Ferentz coached team you see a disciplined, resilient group of kids who play fundamentally sound and tough football. And no matter the situation on the field, they just go about their business in a very blue collar fashion. They dont get rattled.

Hate to break it to everyone, but outside of the teams that just cream us b/c of depth, talent, and great coaching, the team I just described above is the worst case scenario for us. This team cant play sound assignment football if its life depended on it. This team makes stupid mistake after stupid mistake, this team consistently does stupid things when in position to get points causing us to have RZ trips with nothing to show for it, and probably worst of all, this team gets rattled easily and has little ability to handle adversity.

This game will be ugly and I dont plan on watching. Call me when the retard in the HC office is banned from campus.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So we beat Iowa, which was the first hurdle. Now we need to make a couple coaching moves and the momentum will start moving. The first weekend of visits could really get it going.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We currently have 15 commits...I'd look at closing with the following:
  1. James Robinson
  2. Tedarrell Slaton
  3. Tyrone Truesdell
  4. Brad Stewart
  5. CJ Henderson
  6. Adarius Lemons or Plan B RB
  7. Plan B LB
  8. Plan B OL
  9. Plan B DE
  10. Plan B S (Brian Edwards)
The win was nice, but we need more momentum. If Leatherface flips (biggest of IFs), then I'd look at a couple of those Plan Bs turning into real deal prospects. Maybe we get a Levi Jones or a Jarez Parks or a Devon Hunter. Perhaps Aubrey Soloman picks us if the train gets rolling. I wouldn't get my hopes up though. Hope for the best...prepare for the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.