Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's like asking if you want to be kicked in the nuts or stabbed in the leg.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
My point being is that it's like asking which is worse: p!ss or sh!t

One is a bigger more difficult mess to clean up, but the other one smells worse.

They are both absolutely terrible. I don't care about splitting hairs here. Both suck big time. That's the bottom line.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I tried to back Mac i really did, but i just cant do it anymore. We arent even close to being AVERAGE on offense. Heck Were not even close to being bad. We are WAY WAY worse than that. Like I said I tried to be positive and see improvements, but I cant take the BS anymore. At least Muschamp could use the excuse that he was a Defensive headcoach. Mac is/was supposedly an OFFENSIVE oriented coach.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I tried to back Mac i really did, but i just cant do it anymore. We arent even close to being AVERAGE on offense. Heck Were not even close to being bad. We are WAY WAY worse than that. Like I said I tried to be positive and see improvements, but I cant take the BS anymore. At least Muschamp could use the excuse that he was a Defensive headcoach. Mac is/was supposedly an OFFENSIVE oriented coach.
A year late, but welcome to the party.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Butters by a long shot. As bad as Muscrat is, he gives the impression that he is working hard (maybe not smartly) and genuinely trying to fix the obvious issues. Butters gives me no confidence that he is working smartly or hard and it is obvious he is not even trying to address the issues that even a blind person could plainly see.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
It's baffling to me the loyalty to Nuss from McElwain. He's going to go down with him. He should've replaced him a long time ago. Definitely after the Fsu loss last year. But it's probably too late now. You have a whole offseason and all you can muster is 3points against a team with a fairly weak secondary??!
Pathetic!
Inexcusable!
Mac on the hot seat

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
What would be the last straw? Officially. Can anyone tell me?
We lose to UT @home? After that? What's the scenario that gets him canned?

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
And it's not just the 3 points...it's the complete lack of offensive movement. How many first downs did we even make? It's not like we moved the ball but hurt ourselves with TO's. We couldn't do jack and that's simply inexcusable.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
McElwain is worse. Muschamp started this movement but we're basically Vanderbilt now. Because McElwain brought us here from where Muschamp left us. At least Muschamp could recruit. Muschamp is probably going to beat us with a team with way less talent because he's going to get them fired up. McElwain inspires nobody.
Just go make some more pb&j's right guy? That'll make everything better. Awshucks

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
We wore the white helmets so that McElteeth wouldn't be so obvious on the sidelines.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I've just given up. See ya in 3-5 years.

giphy.gif

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Between these two horrible excuses for Head Coaches we're going to break every negative record we have left. Vandy and UK get their W's against us before we hopefully get a good coach in here.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Between these two horrible excuses for Head Coaches we're going to break every negative record we have left. Vandy and UK get their W's against us before we hopefully get a good coach in here.
Vandy already beat us. UK is the only streak alive...for now.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Mac by a mile. He simply excels at nothing. Its mindboggling how completely incompetent he is in all areas. As flat out awful as Mushchamp was at least he built a good to bordering on great D. Mac has driven the entire program over a cliff.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
oh, and Yorba Linda California. Graduated in 87, wasn't quite ready to leave, so stuck around until 89 and then moved to CA. Been out here ever since. Been back for countless games over the years, but haven't been back since Toledo in 2013. Feels a lot like 04 and 14 to me now. Just a matter of time. I say A&M puts our latest bum out of his and our collective misery. At least that what I'm telling myself.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
oh, and Yorba Linda California. Graduated in 87, wasn't quite ready to leave, so stuck around until 89 and then moved to CA. Been out here ever since. Been back for countless games over the years, but haven't been back since Toledo in 2013. Feels a lot like 04 and 14 to me now. Just a matter of time. I say A&M puts our latest bum out of his and our collective misery. At least that what I'm telling myself.
Good to see you post. Now get an avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.