Votes: 19 31.7%
  • McElwain

Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Trick question, but, Muschamp was/is arguably ok/decent in coaching defense. McElwain is awful with offense which is supposed to be his specialty.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp didn't recruit offensive players or pay attention to the offense and our offense sucks.

McElwain recruits offensive players and considers himself an offensive genius, and our offense sucks.

McElwain is worse.
Muschump hated offense and wouldnhave preferred to punt on first down were it not for the time of possession he would lose.

And yet.... his offense was better than Butters'. Think about that.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It was really hard for me to push the botton on either of them because they both suck. What tipped the scale was Mac telling us all off-season that our Oline was going to be a strength of the team. Today he proved himself a bald faced liar. There's nothing I hate more than a liar, so I'm done with him. At least Muschamp admitted things were screwed up and he needed to fix them.

Well our Oline practices against a weak Dline they looked strong

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I said they both suck already but in all fairness, Chump might edge out Mac this year.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if posted in here but they now have the exact same record after 28 games coaching at UF

19-9

McLoser is hot garbage.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's baffling to me the loyalty to Nuss from McElwain. He's going to go down with him. He should've replaced him a long time ago. Definitely after the Fsu loss last year. But it's probably too late now. You have a whole offseason and all you can muster is 3points against a team with a fairly weak secondary??!
Pathetic!
Inexcusable!
Mac on the hot seat
It's baffling to me that some of you guys point at nuss when these 2 have spent their entire careers following eachother around. Mac has spent his entire of his career coaching offense, who cares who the oc is. It's his fault.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if posted in here but they now have the exact same record after 28 games coaching at UF

19-8

McLoser is hot garbage.
Isnt Butters 19-9?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
attachment.php

or

attachment.php

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
McElwain is Galen Hall in drag. He's squandering talent by the yard and he's an 'offensive coach' who can't get a first down. Muschamp is Rich Kotite/Marion Campbell with an obnoxiously grating temper. I'll guess I'll take Galen Hall in drag, but do I have to?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator