Votes: 48 90.6%
  • Zaire

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Franks but don't expect much production this year except against the cupcakes just like with LDR last season.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've said it before, we could have Tom Brady and he couldn't overcome this coaching.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Franks.... listening to Mac, that guy is over his head... he sounds like and manages games like a HS coach

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And oline
The OL sucks because of the coaching. They have numbers, depth and experience at this point. I bought that excuse in year one, listened to it begrudgingly in year two. They haven't been developed and the playcalling is abysmal. It all goes back to coaching.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The OL sucks because of the coaching. They have numbers, depth and experience at this point. I bought that excuse in year one, listened to it begrudgingly in year two. They haven't been developed and the playcalling is abysmal. It all goes back to coaching.
Can't disagree... but they aren't all that talented either. With great coaching at best they become competent

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Franks should start but it'll be Zaire. O line is atrocious so they'll play the running qb that can take off when in trouble, which will be most plays.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
What ever happened to that dog Butters said he could win with?
Certainly can't do any worse than this disgracefulness group of
so called qb's Butters has saddled us with for the last 3 years.
Maybe we can get that little runt Treon back that took over after Butters
showed Will Grear the door.

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would say Franks because he's the only one that shows signs of having the potential to actually be good, but I no longer trust these coaches to do the right (smart) thing. I knew after Zaire's first series he wasn't going to be the answer. "I" would have put Franks back out there for the next series and let him get the experience and have a chance to lead the come-back. Instead, our coaches decided to go full retard and kept marching Zaire out there. :facepalm:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dont be surprised if LDR ends up back in there if we lose to KY or Tenn...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
plenty of blame to go around but the final responsibility falls on the HC.

4 million+ for this crap.......:headslap:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I was going to joke about Clarabelle, but I believe it will be Franks. Kid did decent for a RS Freshman lacking his top WR and RB. I took the change to Zaire as just trying to change things up. And, tbh, Zaire didn't seem all that bad to me either (though I missed most of the 4th quarter due to a DVR issue). Still, I see the next game or two as starting Franks, trying to build his confidence to be THE guy. We'll see plenty of Zaire in the next two games, and possibly some LDR (true sign the coaches have given up for the season).

By giving Franks the chance to start over the next few games, you are letting him prove he can own it or not. If he can grow up quick, great! If he can't we're playing QB by committee until Corrals arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator