24. Gatorsid

No Peyton Manning on this list?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ultimate what if is if 9/11 doesn't happen, we cake UcheaT early in the season, and beat the Suckeyes in Arizona five years ahead of schedule.......

If you want to blame someone, you have to blame that UGA dunce.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n149925 said:
Ultimate what if is if 9/11 doesn't happen, we cake UcheaT early in the season, and beat the Suckeyes in Arizona five years ahead of schedule.......

If you want to blame someone, you have to blame that UGA dunce.

Would've been Miami in the Rose Bowl. You're confusing '01 and '02. But yeah, we likely make that game without 9-11 and/or Dockett. Not sure we beat that '01 canes team but we probably deserved a shot more than Neb.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n149927 said:
Would've been Miami in the Rose Bowl. You're confusing '01 and '02. But yeah, we likely make that game without 9-11 and/or Dockett. Not sure we beat that '01 canes team but we probably deserved a shot more than Neb.

Yeah, I farted that up, a tad too much CC and needing bedtime.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Tried to tell you guys. Newton is to blame for tonight and the last five years of Gator football

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n149929 said:
Tried to tell you guys. Newton is to blame for tonight and the last five years of Gator football

Yep, if we keep Newton, we win AU's title in 2010 and set up a great string of titles with JD. Yes, I said with JD. That dude would look like a first round draft pick in Meyer's system. We would have ruled the BCS/SEC and Bama would be fighting us for seconds. All started with that stolen lap tap situation.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Well, there's got to be a morning after.........and the results are in.......all the whiny #*$##s that drove Urb off with all their unrealistic expecations and snarky comments about how he feared Satan and pretended to be sick and yada yada yada...........like PD said, Your ex just is now the Homecoming Queen.:drunk:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who says Meyer would not have taken the OSU job even if he was still at UF?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n149927 said:

We were the only team in the nation with a real shot at beating that Miami team.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n149964 said:
all the whiny #*$##s that drove Urb off with all their unrealistic expecations and snarky comments
You think the internet is why Meyer overdosed on his nerve pills and forced Shelly to call 911?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n149964 said:
Well, there's got to be a morning after.........and the results are in.......all the whiny #*$##s that drove Urb off with all their unrealistic expecations and snarky comments about how he feared Satan and pretended to be sick and yada yada yada...........like PD said, Your ex just is now the Homecoming Queen.:drunk:

Drove Urban off? You're showing your ass pal. The only person that drove Urban off was Urban. Seriously, some of your garbage just can't be tolerated.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
By God I am having a little fun at the xpense of those that can dish the hell out of it but .................. none proclaim their innocence louder than the guilty. I have heard for you years now that one of our greatest coaches in history is everyting nasty that can be imagined. Excuse me if I have a if he proves you wrong about his abliitlies.............My garbage. Garbage is all the sh#t slung at the guy that went home to coach.........btw My kid just got sick at school so I can reply to the jilted..............had to bring him home,

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n150037 said:
By God I am having a little fun at the xpense of those that can dish the hell out of it but .................. none proclaim their innocence louder than the guilty. I have heard for you years now that one of our greatest coaches in history is everyting nasty that can be imagined. Excuse me if I have a if he proves you wrong about his abliitlies.............My garbage. Garbage is all the sh#t slung at the guy that went home to coach.........btw My kid just got sick at school so I can reply to the jilted..............had to bring him home,

He's a great coach and a horrible person.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Maybe but I doubt it. Most "horrible" people become lawyers or politicians or seminole fans......;) When working with the young you cannot be too horrible because they can smell it a mile away.........

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Urban saw what Satan was allowed to get away with by oversigning and paying recruits with Yukons and jobs for parents, etc., and just didn't like the uneven playing field so he QUIT, twice. He also let the inmates run the asylum, played favorites and hired some pretty sh!tty assistants to replace some good ones who left. It ain't rocket surgery, he took the easy way out and learned at our expense. Eff the chinless wonder.
Time to get on the Mc El Train! :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n150226 said:
Urban saw what Satan was allowed to get away with by oversigning and paying recruits with Yukons and jobs for parents, etc., and just didn't like the uneven playing field so he QUIT, twice. He also let the inmates run the asylum, played favorites and hired some pretty sh!tty assistants to replace some good ones who left. It ain't rocket surgery, he took the easy way out and learned at our expense. Eff the chinless wonder.
Time to get on the Mc El Train! :lol:
But, never underestimate Shelley's importance to the team because of her extensive psychological training as a R.N. and an A.R.N.P., IMO.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
TL;DR
Think Meyer woulda taken OSU job anyway. Then we woulda had to replace a 4x NC winning coach. So there's that.

I did read the post going back to 9-11/Darnel Dockett. I could imagine Spurrier still being here - and Foley gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.