Who was the worst Gator?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This is the most donk thread ever...

LDR. Not as much for his noodle arm play, more for the embarrassment he continues to behind a mic. It was also clear that he infected FF with his terrible attitude.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LDR. Not as much for his noodle arm play, more for the embarrassment he continues to behind a mic. It was also clear that he infected FF with his terrible attitude.
What? You don't think we are getting better? We scored twice against Trailerbammer instead of just once. Do you even watch the games? We averaged 2.5 scores a game this year instead of 2.0.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't truly sidearm, it was more of a 3/4. SOS eventually let him go back to it but the kid just didn't have it between the ears.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't truly sidearm, it was more of a 3/4. SOS eventually let him go back to it but the kid just didn't have it between the ears.

Even three-quarters sidearm is completely unlike how Spurrier coaches them. The ball is always cocked at the earhole.

Did you read the rest of that piece? He went on to produce movies.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I seem to recall Gould was the starter and didn’t do much, then a backup RB rotated in, then Hall threw a true freshman by the name of Emmitt Smith out there and all of a sudden out offense started rolling. Gould disappeared after that. Am I remembering wrong? Not sure how Gould could be the next Emmitt in that scenario.

Also, I’m pretty sure Errict Rhett was the day 1 starter when Emmitt declared early and SOS unleashed the Fun n Gun.
I mixed it up, you got it right. He was recruited to replace Neil Anderson and Lorenzo Hampton, never panned out.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I mixed it up, you got it right. He was recruited to replace Neil Anderson and Lorenzo Hampton, never panned out.

Good, because I was worried my gray hair was getting the better of me.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
This is the most donk thread ever...

ldr-farmer.gif

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KYLE MORRIS and it's not even close. The guy had 17 interceptions one year against three touchdowns. I think he was actually our leading tackler one game, although all his tackles came with 15 yard penalties. He'd haul ass down the field after he threw an interception, fly through the air at the guy carrying the interception back and twist his facemask on the fly, nearly snapping the guy's neck and literally adding his injury to our insult.

On top of that, the guy got busted for illegal gambling - ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL no less, leaving everyone to wonder if he'd taken the Gator opponents and literally given the points.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KYLE MORRIS and it's not even close. The guy had 17 interceptions one year against three touchdowns. I think he was actually our leading tackler one game, although all his tackles came with 15 yard penalties. He'd haul ass down the field after he threw an interception, fly through the air at the guy carrying the interception back and twist his facemask on the fly, nearly snapping the guy's neck and literally adding his injury to our insult.

On top of that, the guy got busted for illegal gambling - ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL no less, leaving everyone to wonder if he'd taken the Gator opponents and literally given the points.
Weren't he and Matthews busted together for gambling?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Will Hill would still be in the NFL if he didn't get a 10-game suspension for a violation of the substance abuse policy. What a dumbass that guy is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.