Wholesome Mullen

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gddmmm that flax seed. My wife gets on that kick and we have $8 worth of that sh#T we throw away eventually and THEN 6 months goes by and that nonsense returns.......FINALLY this time she says, "I hear its not that good for you" So now I throw away ANOTHER $8 worth of flax seed (for the LAST Time I hope)?///////////

classic coach.

I was expecting a little more specificity on how it made him crap his pants though.

Keep up the good work coach. Keep donk cranky.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
1985b87c9dc741c7.jpg

This is just the current "make me healthy" sh#t I have to eventually throw away. $14 worth of chia and flax seed. That cup is fruit full of flax or chia. Tastes worse than it looks. Then she also buys $6 worth of baby spinach or kale to make smoothies. Makes one and the rest rots away. I finally started eating the spinach.........

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Lol...frozen spinach, protein powder, cinnamon, turmeric and coffee for the “healthy” morning smoothy. No sure if she is trying to kill me or save me

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like your buttholesome will be sitting on the commode a lot.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thisis a feel good story..........move along. It will only trigger you.

Good ole Corch, making the best of it & even confronting the cursmudgeon who makes the worst of it.
Like to point out: flax seed is easier to throw away when it's all stuck together flaxseed.:D

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, but he is our cursmudgeon and you gotta love him. Remember those that are the hardest to love need it the most.......:)

Yeah, meany kneedy Swonkey - the soothsayer of predictable predictions: deja voodoo.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1985b87c9dc741c7.jpg

This is just the current "make me healthy" sh#t I have to eventually throw away. $14 worth of chia and flax seed. That cup is fruit full of flax or chia. Tastes worse than it looks. Then she also buys $6 worth of baby spinach or kale to make smoothies. Makes one and the rest rots away. I finally started eating the spinach.........
Make yourself a good scrambled eggs and spinach breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb