Who's going to Jerryworld?

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Just decided to bite the bullet and buy tix for my family. Any of you keyboard derelicts gonna make the trip?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I'll be there. Where are you sitting, and what are your plans?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fly in Thursday afternoon. Sec. 203, UF Pep rally Friday evening, and a lot of drinking.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I vowed in 2013 not to attend another game until we hired a championship caliber coach. :waiting:

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I'll be there. Where are you sitting, and what are your plans?
Driving in Friday night, Sec. 409. The plan is to yell at all Michigan fans, Harbaugh, Nuss, Nord, Mac, Del Rio( even if he doesn't take a snap, more if he does, of course), along with other acts of perversion- so profane and disgusting- decorum forbids mentioning here.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I turned down an invite from my college roomie to stay at his place in Arlington and go to the game with another old roomie, his brother. I love these guys. I'm sort of kicking myself.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Flying in Thursday. Gators and golf for the weekend. Just wished Gators traveled as well as a number of other schools.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Driving in Friday night, Sec. 409. The plan is to yell at all Michigan fans, Harbaugh, Nuss, Nord, Mac, Del Rio( even if he doesn't take a snap, more if he does, of course), along with other acts of perversion- so profane and disgusting- decorum forbids mentioning here.
:lmao2: Sounds productive. My ticket is waiting for me with friends in Dallas, so don't know where I'm sitting. Flying in Friday, big party Friday night; pre-game tailgating, game, post-game tailgating Saturday; fly back Sunday. Might add a few of your activities to the schedule.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am not attending but my second son (the one that made me Double Gator Dad) is attending with his fiancee.
They fly in tomorrow morning so they should be fine.
I hope they fly home happy

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Driving in Thursday with two sons. Most of trip washed out but a Gator victory will make it all ok. Tickets in the 400's and I'm hearing a lot better seats are going for $69, oh well.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Driving to Gainesville Friday morning, grabbing my Gator, flying that afternoon, back Monday morning.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope we have a large contingency of Gators. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough. Ready to get the wheels up and fly on down.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought about it, but.....

ahhhh, whom I kidding, no I didn't. Hope all y'all are safe and have fun..

GO :chomp:!!!

$20 to the person who goes Tonya Harding on Del Rio if he tries to take the field.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If this game were being played at Michigan or at Florida I would be dying to go...neutral site? No desire...i hate these games...these games belong on campus.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You are missing a real opportunity.............chat room most days will meet your needs of perversity..........check with Jboss or Brad. You're welcome.

Last year for each game it was that way for me. Good man.

Why are you always calling us perverts? You pop into the box all damn day and and are the first one every morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.