Who's rooting for LSU tonight?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
#8 Miami Hurricanes vs. #25 LSU Tigers at AT&T (Dallas Cowboys) Stadium, 7:30 P.M., ABC. (UM -3)

As a Gator stuck behind the lines in scUMbag territory I pretty much always root against the Hurriclowns, except maybe when they're playing the Noles, depending on the circumstances. But when they're playing an SEC team, it's definitely a no brainer.

Not to mention, if you put a gun to my head and made me pick a second-favorite SEC team, I'd go with the Corn Dogs, just because New Orleans is my favorite city to visit and I like and admire the Louisiana people.

Looking at it objectively, I'm surprised Miami is not favored by more, but I guess they're counting on a heavily pro-Tigers crowd there in Cowboys Stadium. Hopefully the crowd gives em' hell, I don't want to see that stupid turnover chain coming out.

So, geaux get 'em, Maw Maw Foobaw!

giphy.gif

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Usually I would be, but I need the point in my pick em .. so go canes....
Ugh, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Rooting for Tigers but think UM puts it on them tonight. They want to shed the stench of years past. Its Prime Time ball.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m rooting for a power outage at the stadium so the fans of both schools have a miserable evening.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I root for neither.
And certainly will not pull for LSU under any circumstance after the hurricane (ironically) nonsense they pulled. Fck them. Seriously, fck em.

From a football point, I think Miami wins, possibly by a couple of scores. Should be a decent game.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Wish they could both lose. After the hurricane fiasco, Joe Alleva should be flipping burgers. Ed Orgeron just has a face that needs a vegetable thrown at it.

Tilly

The bad kid from across the tracks.
Aug 27, 2018
Any way to root for LSU, but also against Joe Alleva?
Also Miami is harder to hate with Mark Richt. (I am in the minority of Gators who like him ok)

Ok...so I am rooting for the meteor.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Any way to root for LSU, but also against Joe Alleva?
Also Miami is harder to hate with Mark Richt. (I am in the minority of Gators who like him ok)

Ok...so I am rooting for the meteor.
I'm with you on Richt. He's born-again, so the meteor would actually work in his favor. As for the vermin at LSWho? Let em burn.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Ok. You know we will all be watching. Think we need a thread. So here it is.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I hate Miami first and foremost. But LSU is high on my list too. I hope LSU demoralizes UM but suffers many many injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.