Who's Your Favorite Poster?

I'm bored, and we need a new topic to discuss so mark this down as the official GCMB favorite poster

• Ox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lagoon

• Bart

• Wobble

• Nav

• GatorJ

• Durty

• MJM

• The Field

• Total voters

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n233355 said:
Yep Coach9 was defending Muschamp to the end with guns blazing. I am trying to remember if he was still here for that Missouri game as that must have been epic trying to defend that.

Sonomagator made you think he was posting from a psych ward for the insane with how he freaked sometimes when people jumped on Muschamp.

Those 2 tards were definitely mustsuck nutswingers and absolute @ssholes in their own way; 9 with his arrogant and egotistical diatribes and sonoma with his totally random and largely unprovoked explosions of @sshatery. F both of them with a filthy toilet brush. Good Riddance.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n233391 said:
Those 2 tards were definitely mustsuck nutswingers and absolute @ssholes in their own way; 9 with his arrogant and egotistical diatribes and sonoma with his totally random and largely unprovoked explosions of @sshatery. F both of them with a filthy toilet brush. Good Riddance.

Coach9 was crazy with his Mushchamp love. Could never understand why he continued to damn near cling to him for dear life. Like Law said, he HAS to be a relative.
Sonoma and I got into arguments several times. He had a couple of meltdowns, but the last one was epic. Wish I could find what thread it was in. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n232618 said:
Too many good posters to pick just one. If based on sports(football) content you left 2 pretty good ones off the list in Sofla and Gator Fever.

he_smiles.gif

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n233355 said:
Yep Coach9 was defending Muschamp to the end with guns blazing. I am trying to remember if he was still here for that Missouri game as that must have been epic trying to defend that.

Sonomagator made you think he was posting from a psych ward for the insane with how he freaked sometimes when people jumped on Muschamp.

coach9 stuck around until a day or two after chimp took the Allburn gig. I think he was the brother who is a high school coach in ATL

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n233406 said:
coach9 stuck around until a day or two after chimp took the Allburn gig. I think he was the brother who is a high school coach in ATL

This would not surprise me one bit. He was definitely related somehow, blood or freindship for sure.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No particular favorite, but I do think we have quite a few really good posters here. From a humor standpoint, Wobbs, Dude, Divits, and Pasty come to mind. I do feel like Queen is, at times, the responsible female in the room that drops some rational thought or humor that would've otherwise been missed.

Most misunderstood would probably be Law(needs to lay off at times though). He, uf812 and '78 are usually on point.

Underrated would be KC. He can be classic at times and doesn't post nearly enough. Definitely a tad angry, but still a good poster.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
KC hardly comes around anymore, neither does Zambo. I like both those guys, and munkey always cracks me up. :lol:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n233151 said:
Not too quick with that 'Free Advice' eh?
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31601-1372695639-18.gif

:lol: Work can sometimes just be really busy, like it is this week. But also if something has been said well, especially more than once, then I don't really feel the urge to simply rehash it. Thanks for mentioning me in the thread by the way.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n233429 said:
KC hardly comes around anymore, neither does Zambo. I like both those guys, and munkey always cracks me up. :lol:

Yep, Zambo was who I was forgetting.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think most people on this board are pretty good and funny at times. If you get the right topic it can be a gold mine of comedy. Too many to pick just one favorite.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad to see Zambo and Divits finally get some love. I'd nominate them too. I wish Jabberdave was around more as he cracks me up with almost every post. Finkle is great too. However, as others have said there are too many to list, so in listing the names I have, I'm failing to mention others who ought to be in the running. That's what makes a good board good - lots of valuable contributors.

...and Wobble is here too.

Where's the poke emoji? Has that never been on this board?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Of course you make this poll after I've pissed everyone off in the Jenner thread. I see how it is. Well I'm something like 3rd overall in total likes, so I'll take my bronze like medal and GTFO.

mibtm.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n233228 said:
I was close :lol: To be fair nobody included me in the insightful or brilliant category
Whoa now, hold on there feller! I mentioned that I don't think I've ever had any disagreement with any of your posts - thus, by association, you are 'insightful and brilliant'.
1157.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.