Why are so many buttholes being suddenly puckered over Kentucky football?

If you could only have one in 2018, which would it be?

• Top 40 offense

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Winning the East

Votes: 47 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Records against Kentucky:

Spurrier: 12-0
Zook: 3-0
Meyer: 6-0
Chimp: 4-0
Butters: 3-0

I've heard several posters say that Kentucky is going to eat our lunch this year. Whoo boy, better be scared of some Kentucky football.

The day I'm scared to play the Wildcats is the day the site gets turned over to Alvin Dork.

Grow a pair, Gators.

Discuss.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I've heard several posters say that Kentucky is going to eat our lunch this year. Whoo boy, better be scared of some Kentucky football.

The day I'm scared to play the Wildcats is the day the site gets turned over to Alvin Dork.

Grow a pair, Gators.

Discuss.

I am with you Ox, I don't understand how any Gator could be concerned about Kentucky football.
We have survived two poor coaches with horrible coaching staffs and yet UK could not beat us.

Please help me understand why we would suddenly be concerned now?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Grow a pair, Gators.

Discuss.

Catmania in 3, 2, 1.......

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
UF was an absolute train wreck last year, while UK was supposedly on the rise. We STILL managed to win AT LEXINGTON with the worst coaching staff in the history of the sport. If they couldn't win last year how will they ever pull it off?

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Why are so many buttholes being suddenly puckered over Kentucky football?

This thread is perfect without pics.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of dumbasses on this board, that’s why. They pucker their assh*les about UK and Vandy EVERY year, and we’ve lost exactly one game to either of those teams in the last 3+ decades. People were puckering their assh*les about both of those teams on GSMB during the ‘08 season, FFS.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't pick YUK! :dunno:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
..A good friend of mine has a brother on the UK offensive staff.......He said their offense isn't even going to spit on it first so puckering won't help.....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I checked earlier. I think we've lost to them five times since '56. Three of those came during the late '70s. I don't even remember the '86 loss.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
We should always be concerned about losing to any team, to think we have a lock on something is not acceptable. Doing that leads to losing, not to continuing a very long streak.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We should always be concerned about losing to any team, to think we have a lock on something is not acceptable. Doing that leads to losing, not to continuing a very long streak.
Thank God we have you around to keep us all in check. Posts like this are why so many people come back day after day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.