Why are so many buttholes being suddenly puckered over Kentucky football?

If you could only have one in 2018, which would it be?

• Top 40 offense

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Winning the East

Votes: 47 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Find them.

Youre fvkked up, as always.
Dude you've done more flopping on here than that poor shark that your forgotten Savior Butters finally subdued....but of course your selective memory is obviously failing you again.....or the sauce has already altered it's status. Now go find one of your alias buddies for me to smack around...You're obviously down for the count.

BTW, why does a thread from 2014 have post made by you that were edited only 10 minutes ago, and some that are deleted altogether ......:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
BTW, why does a thread from 2014 have post made by you that were edited only 10 minutes ago, and some that are deleted altogether ......:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

That's true. Then he went thru and gave dislikes. I made a post that said Mac was not my first choice but I would get behind him in a heartbeat and he disliked it. I guess getting behind your coach is taboo. Good thing he deleted his posts....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
That's true. Then he went thru and gave dislikes. I made a post that said Mac was not my first choice but I would get behind him in a heartbeat and he disliked it. I guess getting behind your coach is taboo. Good thing he deleted his posts....
That's his SOP.....Thread after thread....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law tampered with the evidence? That's a sirius offense.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess my kentucky puckered cat dildo birthday cap post didn't meet with management approval :D

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wtf are you talking about Berthead?

Now your peddling the Oxshat that I supported Butters?

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wtf are talking about Berthead?

Now your peddling the Oxshat that I supported Butters?
Hey remember when you came out of the closet in full support with the "Big Mac" moniker and avatar? I do........:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:....But I'm sure it is suffering the same fate as many of HRC's 30,000 emails.....BTW, when you delete 4 year old post does your post count go down? Do you lose "Likes" and "Dislikes" Just curious, Flip :dunno:

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey remember when you came out of the closet in full support with the "Big Mac" moniker and avatar?
No... that was mocking that horrible emote that Ox was so proud of.

The best you are probably going to do is find me saying he did a good job with the first class bringing in some emergency linemen. I knew he was done by the second class, when The Drunk Bros and Bowl were being told to tell us not to expect much for the first four recruiting classes. Butterteeth obviously thought he was on a 6-8 year plan.

I never had any doubt that his scheme sucked. He was the guy who lost 9-6 to Grasseater with all the talent in the world on his sideline. Talent was never going to fix what was wrong w Butterteeth.

You can imagine all the deleted emails you want. Thenmods can still see them anyway and theyd certainly be happy to embarass me.

Youve obviously taken too much Will Grier nose candy and its affecting your already concerte damaged brain.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law, quit typing with your feet. Your posts are an embarrassment.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
animated-texting-gif-5.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I do show quite a lot of deleted and edited posts by Law concerning Butters.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is why I never change avs. I can never get in trouble wearing SOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.