Why are so many buttholes being suddenly puckered over Kentucky football?

If you could only have one in 2018, which would it be?

• Top 40 offense

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Winning the East

Votes: 47 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For old times sake can you please put up the "Big Mac" emoji he smothered himself in for all of 2015 and most of 2016?
Get it right. It was Dick Burger.

And Ox was very proud of that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It was Law that proposed and loved the “Dick Burger” emote. I was so creeped out by it that I had to delete it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The name Dick Burger doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was Law that proposed and loved the “Dick Burger” emote. I was so creeped out by it that I had to delete it.
Thou shalt not lie.

I think he actually called it Mac Power or something similiar. And yet it still looked like a dick and a burger.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law covered a solid 10 pages with that dick burger emote. Ox had no choice but to get rid of it

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law covered a solid 10 pages with that dick burger emote. Ox had no choice but to get rid of it

I don't really want to get involved in this catfight and would like to make like Switzerland, but I have to confirm your post. I too recall Law going dick burger crazy. It was a weird time on the board, one I'd like to forget. I haven't had a burger since. And the fact that we're discussing dick burgers in a thread about puckered buttholes is more disturbing still.

tata-burger-04.jpg

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I don't really want to get involved in this catfight and would like to make like Switzerland, but I have to confirm your post. I too recall Law going dick burger crazy. It was a weird time on the board, one I'd like to forget. I haven't had a burger since. And the fact that we're discussing dick burgers in a thread about puckered buttholes is more disturbing still.

tata-burger-04.jpg

Your forgot the mayo

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Thou shalt not lie.

I think he actually called it Mac Power or something similiar. And yet it still looked like a dick and a burger.
nah, it was the "big mac"

It was a great emote because it was like one of those pictures where some people look at it and see a dog, others an old man. Except in this case some thought it looked like a big mac that had a mouth and eyes, while others thought it looked like a burger that had a white dck stuck in it.

I loved that emote, we should resurrect it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.