Why didn't we hire Charlie Strong back in 2010 again?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n93563 said:
Wouldn't Muschamp be the reason for the lack of . So you say no, to and then say that Will Muschamp is the biggest problem. But the problem he pointed out is Muschamp. If we are not sticking with an offensive system, and developing in that system (instead of being in the third distinctly different system in four years) wouldn't that be Muschamp's fault as Head Coach?

The point is whether he stuck with Meyer's system or changed it or did whatever he would have found a way to f it up. Yeah, he's that bad. Dude will never get out of his own way. He doesn't have the executive level skills needed to be a head coach. He only went 11-2 because of the ridiculous NFL talent and Dan Quinn. That's more apparent than ever. We won in spite of him not because of him. I said it then and I am saying it again now.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n93567 said:
he should have tried to have found another Urban, at least in offensive style.

Great great thought. Makes a ton of sense.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n93470 said:
You are so beat down and butt hurt and injured that your desperation to somehow upset gator fans has completely taken over your life. I just cant imagine being so down and out that I would have to frequent apposing teams sites to somehow try to make them share in your misery. I would recommend seeing a mental health professional and possibly getting a prescription for prozac. We will rise from the ashes and continue to own your miserable program...

Upset Gator fans?
Upset Gator fans?

You don't need my humble critiquing of the fortunes of Gator football to go off the deep end. Was I responsible for losing Tim Tebow to the NFL, and Urban Meyer to Ohio State, hiring Will Muschamp., losing 7 games in a row in 2013, being beaten and humiliated by little Georgia Southern and getting obliterated by the Missouri Tigers in the Swamp?

No. My plea is NOT GUILTY.

PS
Like Florida the Tennessee Volunteer Nation is indeed in misery. I don't need Prozac when I've got Jack Daniels, Tennessee moonshine or tuning in the hilarious Will Muschamp Show to ease my troubled mind.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Alvin York;n93625 said:
Upset Gator fans?
Upset Gator fans?

You don't need my humble critiquing of the fortunes of Gator football to go off the deep end. Was I responsible for losing Tim Tebow to the NFL, and Urban Meyer to Ohio State, hiring Will Muschamp., losing 7 games in a row in 2013, being beaten and humiliated by little Georgia Southern and getting obliterated by the Missouri Tigers in the Swamp?

No. My plea is NOT GUILTY.

PS
Like Florida the Tennessee Volunteer Nation is indeed in misery. I don't need Prozac when I've got Jack Daniels, Tennessee moonshine or tuning in the hilarious Will Muschamp Show to ease my troubled mind.

Promise me your not going to kill your family or anyone else. I think those around you have probably cut all ties with you and you have nowhere else to turn but here. I do hope you seek professional help before you hurt yourself or someone else. I also think you might be a closet gator fan after watching us own your team for so many years. It happens dude. I understand your attraction to a top tier program after being subject to the whole rocky top thing. But again, seek out some counseling before things go bad.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n93567 said:
he should have tried to have found another Urban, at least in offensive style.
Bob Davie was available.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n93587 said:
The point is whether he stuck with Meyer's system or changed it or did whatever he would have found a way to f it up. Yeah, he's that bad. Dude will never get out of his own way. He doesn't have the executive level skills needed to be a head coach. He only went 11-2 because of the ridiculous NFL talent and Dan Quinn. That's more apparent than ever. We won in spite of him not because of him. I said it then and I am saying it again now.

Which is proved by the point he didn't have a continious offensive strategy. The point you are currently trying to make has nothing against the point were commenting against. He ****ed up in one regard by not sticking to an offensive strategy. It didn't matter the offensive strategy, you have to recruit for that strategy. Now we have a bunch of misfitting talent, because we are on our third different strategy in 4 years. He is the cause of the hires, which agrees with the point you are now trying to make.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n93666 said:
Which is proved by the point he didn't have a continious offensive strategy. The point you are currently trying to make has nothing against the point were commenting against. He ****ed up in one regard by not sticking to an offensive strategy. It didn't matter the offensive strategy, you have to recruit for that strategy. Now we have a bunch of misfitting talent, because we are on our third different strategy in 4 years. He is the cause of the hires, which agrees with the point you are now trying to make.

Ha...I guess it does...chicken or the egg?

I really think it is going to take exactly the right fit here...not necessarily the biggest name but the best fit. I hope that makes sense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n93666 said:
Oddly enough he seemed more concerned about keeping Driskel on the field than winning.

That's on him.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone told you your bowler and shirt compliment your complexion nicely.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pimpin' aint easy.... except to me.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n93788 said:
Oddly enough he seemed more concerned about keeping Driskel on the field than winning.

That's on him.

Driskel, Brissett, Murphy, it wouldn't matter with this group. Wuerfell couldn't save this staff. Secondly, isn't it all on him? Three Offensive System in 4 years, that's on the head coach.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n93714 said:
Ha...I guess it does...chicken or the egg?

I really think it is going to take exactly the right fit here...not necessarily the biggest name but the best fit. I hope that makes sense.

Actually it makes perfect sense.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n91910 said:
Strong is black, his wife is white. Some people aren't comfortable with interracial relationships.
Which is exactly why we never hired Robin Williams as our coach, leading ultimately to his auto-erotic suicide. It would have been groundbreaking as we would have been the first school to have an openly gay non-same-race-as-wife coach. Here's a picture of them, Robin in his "pride" attire, both playing with his nipples. So sad. R.I.P:

Attachments

• conv_1209.jpg
    conv_1209.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 44

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
PastyStoole;n93932 said:
Which is exactly why we never hired Robin Williams as our coach, leading ultimately to his auto-erotic suicide. It would have been groundbreaking as we would have been the first school to have an openly gay non-same-race-as-wife coach. Here's a picture of them, Robin in his "pride" attire, both playing with his nipples. So sad. R.I.P:

You've been on point recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator