Why do women wait so long?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Traumagirl, Nov 11, 2017.

1. ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
    $132
    Ratings:
    +1,359 / -137
    I don't think that they are lying, some might be over stated but only a minority. Some feel empowered by the attitudes in general. I hope it will make folks not only report very quickly but react immediately. We can't tolerate anybody using their position and power to force or even influence sexual activities.

And these things represent what Trump was referring to when he said he could get away with X. Not that he actually did it or would do so today. After all Kennedy had an affair with a very beautiful and famous actress, not for a job I bet.

2. Gatoravatara

Gatoravatara Protaganista

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    No you said that because he is Republican you don't believe the story. That's lame. You want to excuse pedophilia because a decent Democratic prosecutor might get the seat. So are Alabamans. Hope they make the moral choice.

3. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    What more evidence do you need. He admitted that he dated teenagers in Hannity. He is a creepy pedophile. He preyed on a vulnerable girl going through a custody dispute.picking her up at the hearing. Then he tried to fvvvck her. What is your side of the story. The fact that you would still vote for this creep just because the other guy has a D next to his name is really lame.

4. NavetG8r

NavetG8r Stupid

Oxbucks:
    $540
    Ratings:
    +9,373 / -62
    My guess would be, they just love making people wait on them. That's been my experience anyway.:dunno:

5. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    If that is the case the NO, I wouldn't vote for him. I have a busy life, two teenage kids and a job. I don't spend a lot of time watching TV and I can't stand hannity. If he admitted to have sex with an underage girl he's a scumbag and frankly should be in jail.

6. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    I said that because he's a Republican that I didn't believe the story? Can you find that quote please and refresh my memory?

7. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $105
    Ratings:
    +3,880 / -70
    Dating teenagers while in ones 30s may not be a desirable trait but is far from pedophilia. Now there has been one allegation of improper behavior that came from The Washington Post, an opposition media outlet. Is it true? We don't know at this point.

I wonder what Moore's opponent was doing 40 years ago. I guess his behavior at that time was not of interest to the establishment media.

But barring some real proof of actual improprieties, I would hope that most folks in Alabama would support the candidate who will best represent them in Washington not someone like George Soros.

8. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $117
    Ratings:
    +4,092 / -63
    I hope Moore ends up winning this election if they are just trying to railroad him. This kind of resembles that mess when the GOP establishment and Dems conspired to try and bring down Trump after he got the Rep nomination.

9. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    I'm still waiting?

10. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    Roy Moore said he did not do it, but then on Hannity said before he fvvvkd the girls, he got permission from the parents. His words. So what does this tell You? He was on Hannity for God's sake when he blurted this out. Case closed. You wanna defend the perv. Fine.

11. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    Where did I say that because he was a republican that I didn't believe the story? You haven't provided the quote and are continuing to misrepresent my position. Are you having trouble with reading comp?

12. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    You are correct. I found out that the technical term is child molester, not pedophile. So I will stop using that term.

13. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    I'm not going to provide any quote. You can watch the Hannity interview

14. AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $169
    Ratings:
    +2,973 / -42
  15. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    He already admitted he fvvvks teenagers on Hannity, but he said he gets the parent's permission first. Republicans are comparing him to Jesus.

16. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    I know that you aren't, cause you made up some BS and then attributed to me, as if I said it when I didn't.

17. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $105
    Ratings:
    +3,880 / -70
    Guess we won't be seeing your support for that claim, will we?

And it looks like the Post's narrative is already starting to fall apart.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/...key-detail-daughters-sexual-misconduct-story/

There is always that challenge in trying to assassinate someone's character prior to an election. You need to allow enough time for your narrative to circulate but not so much that it beings to fall apart. Perhaps the Post was hoping that the story was simply too old for anyone to refute it.

#57 pilot-in-fla, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  18. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $34
    Ratings:
    +737 / -10
    Great point with your first paragraph second paragraph and third paragraph.

19. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $34
    Ratings:
    +737 / -10
    and I'm very disappointed with Hollywood icon Kevin Spacey who I was a fan on for 30 f****** years. it should be called Holly philia.

I cut no slack to pedophiles but probably 95% of them have a d next to their name and not an r next to their name if they have any political affiliation at all.

I am not surprised what happened with the Catholic Church downfall after the priest pedophilia scandal they are paying a price they deserve.

20. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $34
    Ratings:
    +737 / -10
    what is going on in Hollywood for decades needs to change but it is much worse that locker room talk which is disgusting in itself.