Why do women wait so long?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Traumagirl, Nov 11, 2017.

1. TheDouglas78

TheDouglas78 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $78
    Ratings:
    +3,762 / -28
    continued

2. TheDouglas78

TheDouglas78 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $78
    Ratings:
    +3,762 / -28

3. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    He just makes up crap and then either attributes the person in question or to the person he is arguing with. He did the same to me and he's not even good at it.

4. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    What are the charges counselor?

5. Gatoravatara

Gatoravatara Protaganista

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    Watch the interview again. He said he dated teenagers. And ask for the parents.

6. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    HANNITY: At that time in your life...Let me ask you this you do remember these girls would it be unusual for you as a 32 year old guy to have dated a woman as young as 17? That would be a 15 year difference or a girl 18. Do you remember dating girls that young at that time?

MOORE: Not generally, no. If did, you know, I'm not going to dispute anything but I don't remember anything like that.

HANNITY: But you don't specifically remember having any girlfriend that was in her late teens even at that time?

MOORE: I don't remember that and I don't remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother. And I think in her statement she said that her mother actually encouraged her to go out with me.

7. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31

Great, you can cut and paste sht I have already read and I don't see any admission of dating a girl under age. I also haven't seen the quote where I stated that I didn't believe it because he was a republican, which you attributed to me.

8. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $113
    Ratings:
    +4,177 / -187
    Well, this has been a lock em crowd since DT lead the chants on the campaign trail so I was just
    joining in. If he was diddling under age teens in bama back in the day he needs some incarceration........
    if it had been my child he wouldnt have had to worry about LEOs...........

9. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    Ummmm, you said he should be in jail. What are the charges based on the evidence? Habeas Corpus as per our constitution which I am assuming you still find relevant?

10. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    He did not deny anything. he denied remembering anything. But if somebody remembered differently, then he definitely got parental permission. What kind of denial is this? If he was on the stand, the jury would convict just on that flimsy denial. Here, let me show you how it is done:

Hannity: Did you hook up with teenage girls.

Moore: Hell to the mothafvvvckin no. That is sick. No. Nyet, nehi, whatever language you speak. Fcvvvk no.

11. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $113
    Ratings:
    +4,177 / -187
    HE sounds so credible,.......I asked their mommy's permission. He dont remember. Nobody forgets that kinda thing.

12. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $97
    Ratings:
    +4,383 / -87
    I wonder if BC ask permission before he f vcked the sh!t out of those 10 yo Columbian girls that he had kidnapped....." Oh it doesn't matter because he's not Pres anymore even though taxpayer dollars paid for the whole thing....Amirite?....

13. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $97
    Ratings:
    +4,383 / -87
    Did you ever date teen agers........I did. Think you might be taking something out of text...don't you? Your clue might be the word "ever"...But be careful how you respond in these politically charged times.....

14. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    Back to Clinton. Anytime a Republican does anything wrong this is the go to defense.

15. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $97
    Ratings:
    +4,383 / -87
    No...it's just what a dirt bag does......like Clinton. Own your baggage and Reps will own theirs...if there is any.

16. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    What happens when he dies?

17. AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $169
    Ratings:
    +2,973 / -42
  18. ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
    $132
    Ratings:
    +1,359 / -137
    How about we allow the people of Alabama to choose if they want a Dem or Republican to represent them in the senate? Then if these things are true the senate can refuse to seat him and the previous Republican can return to fill out the last two years. That would make everyone happy.