Why do you all keep watching this garbage?

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Youve been one of the first on the board to hand out dislikes en mass for anyone daring to criticize the program and staff. The realists on the board wear your dislikes like a badge of honor. So to sum up, thanks for adding to my tally today.

And it’s Durty...

:bananadance2:

You are so full crap your eyes are turning brown. (yes joke is older than dinosaur dung)

I started criticizing Mac in year one on this board before it was fashionable. Anything else is "fake news".

And since it's such a badge of honor, you get another one for flat out making crap up, also known as lying.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You are so full crap your eyes are turning brown. (yes joke is older than dinosaur dung)

I started criticizing Mac in year one on this board before it was fashionable. Anything else is "fake news".

And since it's such a badge of honor, you get another one for flat out making crap up, also known as lying.

RCC was complaining about us not tailoring the offense for Harris in 2015.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Seriously, sorry man! Breakups suck. Learn from this one and keep moving forward. Hang in there bro!!!

If she broke up with you, she wasn't that great. Chin up bucko!

Sorry to hear. I remember being young and going through that. It doesn’t seem like it now but you’ll find the daylight.

We’re here for you buddy.

That sucks. A little off topic but after a few days maybe when you're head is a little clearer there is a humorous thread somewhere in the lounge about ex wives/lovers. Sometimes just hearing what other people like you(were all Gators here) have gone through will help make some sense of your own situation......I know there is no comparison between bad football and a love gone bad however part of the biggest reason I come to this board is to get a pulse of what others are feeling/doing about our current situation....almost like therapy I guess. Hang in there you're a solid poster and seem to be a good guy.....

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. She was that great and more. I just didn't always put her first as I should have or treat her like the beautiful soul she is. I'm so broken now, but hope for the day when I can feel even a little repaired. I know it just takes time...

Hopefully not as long as it's been since the Gator offense has looked good (8 seasons).
Otherwise, :suicide:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve misssed 2 of the last 3 on purpose. Even the ones I watch, I’m doing other things. We’ll see if they’ve lost for for good when/if we get a decent coaching staff. I’m done wasting my time every Saturday watching something that resembles a comedy but isn’t funny.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wanted to come full circle... started my Gator history with the 0-10-1 team... now this slop... honestly, saw more heart in the 0-10-1 squad than this pampered group of my daddy's not here, I quit posers. Just saying, my entitled opinion. Go Gators, some day.

Got it. Wait 'til next year becomes "Go Gators, someday."

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

perhaps ive got you confused with someone else, but im fairly certain posters have made comments about you disliking things when critical of the team. I specifically remember Ox being one. And i know ive got a bunch from you in the past year, probably more so than any other poster when doing the same. Youve already thrown a couple my way in this thread, and now one more on my last post.

You also seem to have pretty thin skin. Throwing dislikes out only to receive a lighthearted response, and then doubling down on being pissy. Keep em comin!

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
perhaps ive got you confused with someone else, but im fairly certain posters have made comments about you disliking things when critical of the team. I specifically remember Ox being one. And i know ive got a bunch from you in the past year, probably more so than any other poster when doing the same. Youve already thrown a couple my way in this thread, and now one more on my last post.

You also seem to have pretty thin skin. Throwing dislikes out only to receive a lighthearted response, and then doubling down on being pissy. Keep em comin!

I sense that there's an apology in there somewhere, accepted.

A "dislike" means that I disagree with a post just as a "like" means that I agree with a post. Is that not what the buttons are for? Somebody help me with understanding the big deal.

And by the way I checked my profile, I've given out 10x more "likes" than "dislikes".

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I sense that there's an apology in there somewhere, accepted.

A "dislike" means that I disagree with a post just as a "like" means that I agree with a post. Is that not what the buttons are for? Somebody help me with understanding the big deal.

And by the way I checked my profile, I've given out 10x more "likes" than "dislikes".
apology? you serious clark? :rotfl:

21Jump

Nov 5, 2017
Wueffel4Pres think of it this way. She set you free to go out and meet “the greatest woman” you will ever know. Chin up Gator.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I put up shelves last Saturday, while drinking beer and checking the score on my phone, lots of beer; and :bandit:, lots of :bandit:

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Because I don’t watch garbage.

22b933b11f8c0890c6e8a1efed1046fe3f99a3aa188dd315d89cbaeb74b5ae7b.jpg

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t get it.

As bad as it is and as painful as it is to watch. I bleed orange and blue and will always support my Gators. I may b!tch, I may complain but I will watch. Most Real Gator fans are NOT fair weather fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator