Why do you love the Gators & the University Of Florida?

Gern Blanston

Banned
BANNED
Aug 27, 2018
I've been a fan since the late 50s so I'll give you a few of the hundreds of reasons I love them both . My dad and especially my mom loved the gators.She never missed a game and would scream and beat on the person sitting In front of her she taught me how to act a game ! I was there to help give them energy .As a kid my mom would drop my friend and I off at the stadium on game day and we would go to see Norm Carlson he would give us donuts and was so nice ! He understood the kids of today are the ticket buyers of tommorow . The gators have given my children and I so many wonderful memories 52 20 over half ass u . Doering's
got a touchdown and on and on . . I love the University of Florida because it gave me the opportunity to become a Elementary School teacher for 35 years .A job that I woke up happy to go to everyday ! What are your reasons? Go gators !

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Being a Gator Fan is like opening a box of chocolates.....

373196995-300x212.jpg

I like the pain!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I walked on to the UF Handball team, and just fell in love. Add in the Petty factor and it was a no brainer.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you love the Gators and UF?
I became a Gator fan when I heard that Hernandez tried to merc a few guys who stepped up to him at the club. I like my football players to occasionally dabble in felonious activities as this translates into solid play on the football field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.