Why do you love the Gators & the University Of Florida?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Because I can't remember not.

Gatormb

Jul 26, 2018
I'm originally from Jax. My dad worked for the company back in the sixties that rented the cranes that held the camera's at the Fl/Ga game in the old Gator Bowl so we always got free tickets.

Fast forward to my senior year at Bolles. The previous summer I started dating a girl that was a year older and going to UF as a freshman and went down to Gainesville probably three times a month. I turned down two potential football scholarships to Georgia Tech and Appalachian State because she was my first sexual experience.

Of course we broke up the first month of my freshman year.

Every game I walk by the girls dorm room just south of the stadium on North South Drive (second floor first room on the right from the stairway) where I lost my virginity on Sunday night January 3, 1972 from approximately 7:15 to 7:16 PM.:confused:

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm originally from Jax. My dad worked for the company back in the sixties that rented the cranes that held the camera's at the Fl/Ga game in the old Gator Bowl so we always got free tickets.

Fast forward to my senior year at Bolles. The previous summer I started dating a girl that was a year older and going to UF as a freshman and went down to Gainesville probably three times a month. I turned down two potential football scholarships to Georgia Tech and Appalachian State because she was my first sexual experience.

Of course we broke up the first month of my freshman year.

Every game I walk by the girls dorm room just south of the stadium on North South Drive (second floor first room on the right from the stairway) where I lost my virginity on Sunday night January 3, 1972 from approximately 7:15 to 7:16 PM.:confused:

I see what you did........ LOL!!!!

Homer

Jul 17, 2018
I don’t, but I really really like Gator sports.

My love is reserved for my better half.

Gotta go. She’s calling the hogs to dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb