Why go to the shotgun when on the 1 yd line?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n101987 said:
Hilarious.

Hate is strong in this one, facts aren't as important as the hate.. No one is saying they were good hires, but they were who they were. Offensive philosophies that fit what Muschamp wanted to do, which is run first offense.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n101991 said:
Agree. He's a great power runner, and it keeps TH from getting hit.

Plus, it's nice to tell the defense that we're not scared to throw a pass into the dirt 2-3 yards in front of the intended receiver from time to time. Don't forget the psychological element of things.

This is Key, you have to keep the DB's guessing.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You call Driskel a great power running athlete at the goal line... fricking what game were you watching. That dude hits the line like a feather, stutter steps around peaking for a seam, jumps like an Ox (with all due respect administrator). Why don't we do it the normal way. A few runs and a chuck instead of the now all too common :angry:. Driskel got that ball in by the fortune of insufficient video evidence :lol: I'd rather see him dragging over the middle like the TE he may be and fumble there. No, Jeff needs the towel and the clip board. Rapid synaptic firing is not his forte. The Football gods smiled on the Gators as they should. I'd pay to see Jeff get some YAC post some mid range passing scheme for him occasionally.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
GatorStud;102261 said:
You call Driskel a great power running athlete at the goal line... fricking what game were you watching. That dude hits the line like a feather, stutter steps around peaking for a seam, jumps like an Ox (with all due respect administrator). Why don't we do it the normal way. A few runs and a chuck instead of the now all too common :angry:. Driskel got that ball in by the fortune of insufficient video evidence :lol: I'd rather see him dragging over the middle like the TE he may be and fumble there. No, Jeff needs the towel and the clip board. Rapid synaptic firing is not his forte. The Football gods smiled on the Gators as they should. I'd pay to see Jeff get some YAC post some mid range passing scheme for him occasionally.
I honestly have no idea what your point is after reading this.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n102269 said:
I honestly have no idea what your point is after reading this.

Quit running the f'ing rock every down inside the five and giving it to a mental case, fumbling x-QB to boot.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n102272 said:
Quit running the f'ing rock every down inside the five and giving it to a mental case, fumbling x-QB to boot.

The one time we passed it inside the 5 this season, our tight end dropped the game winning pass.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was also wide open.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
How many times have you seen Driskel try to make a yard when we needed it and not execute the play? Huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator