Why I am pulling for Mac

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have a few haters who can't stand to have anything positive ever discussed about our Gators, so just beware and ignore when they all start pouncing on you. Oh look, one already started...
:burn2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have a few haters who can't stand to have anything positive ever discussed about our Gators, so just beware and ignore when they all start pouncing on you. Oh look, one already started...
I'm pretty sure Mrs. Butters is female.

Therefore, you hate her.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure Mrs. Butters is female.

Therefore, you hate her.

I don't hate women. I do however hate this latest wave of feminism that says white men, you know, the ones that built this country, defended it, and still to this day die for it more than anyone else, are public enemy #1.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A hardy welcome Murph, especially since you're not a "sky is falling ... or fallen poster". Keep timely posting.You'll hit the wining post and it will be called Murph's Law.

Murph265

May 30, 2017
No big deal. I just don't understand the mindset of people that would be fine with a cheating jerk as the coach and a bunch of thugs for players as long as we were winning! Mac can win in the SEC. Can he recruit like Urban? Don't think so. But VERY few can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator