Why? I do not understand

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AugustaGator, Nov 12, 2017.

1. AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $113
    Ratings:
    +2,917 / -30
  2. Slug

Slug I fcuking hate people.

Oxbucks:
    $48
    Ratings:
    +1,033 / -8
  3. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $112
    Ratings:
    +2,942 / -7
    Quota. Prestige. Corruption.

4. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -30
    But that can't be....the cops are always honest and above corruption, just like other govt employees. Yes, I think I will entrust my healthcare, Rights as a citizen and my safety to all of these types. I will turn in all my weapons immediately because they will protect me from the bad guys.

5. NavetG8r

NavetG8r Stupid

Oxbucks:
    $472
    Ratings:
    +9,305 / -61
    Like I've been saying. 99% of them are good, honest people just trying to do their job. However, imho, none of them are innocent of corruption as long as they continue to turn a blind eye towards their colleagues who do this kind of stuff. Their policy of "don't rat on your brother" is why this continues today. LE in America needs a major, major, major overhaul in how they do business and hold each other accountable. Attention needs to be drawn to the problem, but not at the sacrifice of honoring our National Anthem.

6. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -30
    Yeah, I wonder how many of them continue to stand by and say nothing because they are worried about a promotion or that next pay raise, perhaps getting that position they have worked so hard for. Sound familiar? But I'll bet the excuse makers on the other topic won't find quarter for these people. See something, say something.