Why is this being allowed to happen?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Can we make it so a poster has to have like 100 posts before they can start their own threads? It's like Pete and Repeat up in here right now.
:lol:

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't start many threads...but I do look at the first page to see if I am about to duplicate. Not a perfect system..

So, gatorz, nice rant, hope you feel better for getting it off your chest, but there were several other threads where this would have fit right in. :clap:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gatorz said:
Thanks for pointing that out Captain, I will try to adhere to your advice in the future. Maybe even better, you could send the how to book in forum posting. At this rate you will be a Major in no time.
hang tough gatorz. 95% of the gator nation is with you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gatorz said:
Thanks for pointing that out Captain, I will try to adhere to your advice in the future. Maybe even better, you could send the how to book in forum posting. At this rate you will be a Major in no time.
but you should have picked a better screen name.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
ntcrze;n60908 said:
Foley said that he expects Muschamp to be the coach for a long, long time. This year and last are just a minor glitch in hid master plan. Remember that he expects Florida to compete for championships and be relevant. He says he sees a great improvement from when Muschamp had to come in and clean up the mess that he inherited from Meyer. It's unfair to expect this improvement to be seen on the field immediately, after all there are still some players from the Meyer era still on the team. You may not be able to see the great improvement,but trust the professionals, Coach Muschamp and Foley, this is the best Florida team since Muschamp took over. While the record may not reflect it this year, I can assure you that you will see the results on the field next year when all of the players on the field will be Will Muschamp's players and Jeff Driskel will be a Heisman candidate going into his Senior year. I know that Will Muschamp works harder than anyone and this unwarranted criticism is hurting the program. So please keep your negative comments to yourself, we need to present an united front to those who are trying to destroy us. Have faith in our leaders, Will Muschamp and Jeremy Foley, they know much more than you do. For instance, do you know what a midline is, If not, let the professionals handle this and continue to come to the games and contribute a lot of money. We'll get it fixed, I can assure you of that.

This is a complete joke, right? I mean, PLEASE, I don't this poster so I am not sure, but Driskel, Heisman? Those are two words that shouldn't even be in the same broadcast.

Mr. ntcrze, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's obvious to me, God hates Gators!

:dance:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
fa·ce·tious
fəˈsēSHəs/
adjective

• treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
fa·ce·tious
fəˈsēSHəs/
adjective

dense - slow to understand; slow witted

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze said:
Foley said that he expects Muschamp to be the coach for a long, long time. This year and last are just a minor glitch in hid master plan. Remember that he expects Florida to compete for championships and be relevant. He says he sees a great improvement from when Muschamp had to come in and clean up the mess that he inherited from Meyer. It's unfair to expect this improvement to be seen on the field immediately, after all there are still some players from the Meyer era still on the team. You may not be able to see the great improvement,but trust the professionals, Coach Muschamp and Foley, this is the best Florida team since Muschamp took over. While the record may not reflect it this year, I can assure you that you will see the results on the field next year when all of the players on the field will be Will Muschamp's players and Jeff Driskel will be a Heisman candidate going into his Senior year. I know that Will Muschamp works harder than anyone and this unwarranted criticism is hurting the program. So please keep your negative comments to yourself, we need to present an united front to those who are trying to destroy us. Have faith in our leaders, Will Muschamp and Jeremy Foley, they know much more than you do. For instance, do you know what a midline is, If not, let the professionals handle this and continue to come to the games and contribute a lot of money. We'll get it fixed, I can assure you of that.
:lol:

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Captain Sasquatch said:
Can we make it so a poster has to have like 100 posts before they can start their own threads? It's like Pete and Repeat up in here right now.
Damn guy, if you get this wound up over a bunch of words, I'd hate to see you react to something that actually matters. But I have a solution for you. Don't read things you don't want to. Boom. I can't stand the Kardashian pigs do you know what I do? I don't watch them or read articles about them. Never realized multiple posts on the same topic was so distressing for you.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Captain Sasquatch said:
[video=youtube;B9q2jNjOPdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk[/video]
Let's just shut this whole website down. There is no room for people to post what they want on a public forum. Ox, shut this place down!

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
threatmatrix said:
fa·ce·tious
fəˈsēSHəs/
adjective

I sorta think humor is only appropriate response under the circumstances.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I want to encourage new members that don't usually post to contribute more. Jumping all over them when they finally do is something I wish I didn't see. I'm glad gatorz starting contributing.

Obviously Will Muschamp and his job security is the #1 topic right now and will be all season. If we merge every thread, we're going to end up with the mess we got into the other day, with one thread of 800 posts that no one is going to click on and try to read.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
gatorz;n60853 said:
Enough is enough, I have been a Gator fan since 1972 and have seen a lot of ups and also the downs. But what is going on now is taking it to another level in despair. Will Muschamp is not a good head coach. Period. He is not even a decent head coach and he should have been gone after the Georgia Southern game last year. Why is it being allowed for him to drag this program down even further? I know it's only been three games into the new season but it's obvious nothing has changed from last season....nothing. So we rolled an Eastern Michigan team, so what, we should have. But even if Kentucky is improved, we should have won that game by two scores at the minimum, much less have to go to three OT's and get a break from the refs to get the win...on your home field. Muschamp was exposed in the sugar bowl after the 2012 season and was clearly out coached and out classed and it has not quit since. If Foley does not have the huevos to do what he is paid to do, then he needs to go as well. Yeah he has the UF athletic program at a premium level overall....less the football team. But the football program is the cash cow, it pays the bills. UF is a football first school, and it should be. It just astounds me this was allowed to continue into this season to the point of disappointment. In all likelihood we will be missing a bowl game for the second year in a row. I know first hand of high level boosters that have voiced their displeasure with the direction of the football program. Where does it stop? Do we have to sink to the level of Tennessee? Oh wait, I guess we will find that out soon enough. Jeremy Foley, you should be ashamed of yourself, you have been responsible for two football coach hires and two of the worst in UF football history. And to top it off your egotistical, cocky, I am better than you attitude towards anybody questioning your choices and simply that you are just too full of yourself to admit you messed up...again. To me this will be your legacy, not what you have done for the other sports.

Ox, sorry if I duplicated any other thread with my rant, and feel free to delete it or merge it, whatever you feel is best but I had to vent..
Soooo....you think Muschamp should be fired?
I believe that is what he is trying to say.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
I don't have much of a problem with new(er) posters starting threads. Though I would like for more people to understand the concept of a paragraph :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb