Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
[video=youtube;B9q2jNjOPdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk[/video]
Did I say he couldn't post what he wanted? Reading comprehension, my friend, reading comprehension.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I want to encourage new members that don't usually post to contribute more. Jumping all over them when they finally do is something I wish I didn't see. I'm glad gatorz starting contributing.

Obviously Will Muschamp and his job security is the #1 topic right now and will be all season. If we merge every thread, we're going to end up with the mess we got into the other day, with one thread of 800 posts that no one is going to click on and try to read.
Is this one of those speeches that is meant for one person in particular, but you sorta lump everyone else in there with him so he doesn't feel the sting of being singled out? ;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would also like to encourage new posters to send Sasquash and his lover Wooble into fits. Thanks for the entertainment.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n60865 said:
So...you're saying he shouldn't get more than another 2 years on his next extension?

Well it makes sense. I mean, Mushcramp has a 50%/50% chance of earning an extension in years that he has a losing SEC record.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I want to encourage new members that don't usually post to contribute more. Jumping all over them when they finally do is something I wish I didn't see. I'm glad gatorz starting contributing.

Obviously Will Muschamp and his job security is the #1 topic right now and will be all season. If we merge every thread, we're going to end up with the mess we got into the other day, with one thread of 800 posts that no one is going to click on and try to read.
IHNF :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

:wink:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatormanTX;n60920 said:
This is a complete joke, right? I mean, PLEASE, I don't this poster so I am not sure, but Driskel, Heisman? Those are two words that shouldn't even be in the same broadcast.

Mr. ntcrze, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
GatormanTX, you may, just may, want to get your sarcasm meter aligned and calibrated.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zambo said:
GatormanTX;n60920 said:
This is a complete joke, right? I mean, PLEASE, I don't this poster so I am not sure, but Driskel, Heisman? Those are two words that shouldn't even be in the same broadcast.

Mr. ntcrze, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
GatormanTX, you may, just may, want to get your sarcasm meter aligned and calibrated.
No, it is in fine condition but that poster is a skilled artisan if you are telling me that was sarcasm. Well played. Well played indeed.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm good Z with new threads, redundant or not as it gives me a chance to repeat myself as well :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
GatormanTX;n60920 said:

He's a Null Troll.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guest said:
ntcrze;n60908 said:
Foley said that he expects Muschamp to be the coach for a long, long time. This year and last are just a minor glitch in hid master plan. Remember that he expects Florida to compete for championships and be relevant. He says he sees a great improvement from when Muschamp had to come in and clean up the mess that he inherited from Meyer. It's unfair to expect this improvement to be seen on the field immediately, after all there are still some players from the Meyer era still on the team. You may not be able to see the great improvement,but trust the professionals, Coach Muschamp and Foley, this is the best Florida team since Muschamp took over. While the record may not reflect it this year, I can assure you that you will see the results on the field next year when all of the players on the field will be Will Muschamp's players and Jeff Driskel will be a Heisman candidate going into his Senior year. I know that Will Muschamp works harder than anyone and this unwarranted criticism is hurting the program. So please keep your negative comments to yourself, we need to present an united front to those who are trying to destroy us. Have faith in our leaders, Will Muschamp and Jeremy Foley, they know much more than you do. For instance, do you know what a midline is, If not, let the professionals handle this and continue to come to the games and contribute a lot of money. We'll get it fixed, I can assure you of that.

He was a pumper for Jameis Winston as well, so take what he says with a grain of salt.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud said:
I'm good Z with new threads, redundant or not as it gives me a chance to repeat myself as well :lol:
:lol:

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zambo said:
GatormanTX;n60920 said:

Ok Law, I have to admit ignorance here. What is a Null Troll?

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n60863 said:
Can we make it so a poster has to have like 100 posts before they can start their own threads? It's like Pete and Repeat up in here right now.

You take this board wayyyyy too seriously.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with the OP, personally I don't think there's ever enough fire Muschamp threads. It's all we have left with stupidly stubborn Foley running the show.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
kepler said:
I'm with the OP, personally I don't think there's ever enough fire Muschamp threads. It's all we have left with stupidly stubborn Foley running the show.
Your new avatar is funny

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
GatormanTX;n60920 said:

Null = semenhole

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
gatorz said:
Thanks for pointing that out Captain, I will try to adhere to your advice in the future. Maybe even better, you could send the how to book in forum posting. At this rate you will be a Major in no time.
I better get busy and post more and comment less. I can't wait until I have more posts than all of you. Then I will have the highest football IQ, and best judgement.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I better get busy and post more and comment less. I can't wait until I have more posts than all of you. Then I will clearly have the highest football IQ, and best judgement :bananawave:

Gatorz, There was a thread that.had to do with extensions and buiyout money that gave me some insight into what might be at least part of the reason. If I find it, or the name of poster who started it, I will add it here.

Found it http://gatorchatter.com/forum/main-sports-forum/59619-machen-and-foley-s-11-million-dollar-dilemma - Mainland_Buc_75

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gee if posting increases your football IQ and judgement I probably need to post a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.