Why O Why?

Gatorfool

Sep 9, 2016
3 star QB from Ponte Vedra name Mister football in the state of florida this year, and he is going to Charelston, if this kid is this good why havent our coaches talk to him??

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nick Tronti. 6'1", 205 lbs, listed as a dual threat QB yet no listed rushing yards ??
passing yards = 3,328 --- 34 passing TDs -- 4 Ints -- 217/325 = 63% completion rate.
He played Football, Basketball, and Baseball.
Somewhere among guys like this there may be a Kerwin Bell or a Shane Matthews.?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I thought it was about Obama. Why, indeed..

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nick Tronti. 6'1", 205 lbs, listed as a dual threat QB yet no listed rushing yards ??
passing yards = 3,328 --- 34 passing TDs -- 4 Ints -- 217/325 = 63% completion rate.
He played Football, Basketball, and Baseball.
Somewhere among guys like this there may be a Kerwin Bell or a Shane Matthews.?
Shane Matthews was All-State.

Why do you people keep acting like he was anything but a bluechipper? Even his mullett was 5 star.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Admitting that I'm ignorant of these things but how can you be Mr.Football and not be All-State?
Is it some kind of popular student vote? I see they've got him ranked as the 22nd QB in Florida.
Besides my post was not promotional and ended in a rhetorical question about H.S.QBs in general.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Admitting that I'm ignorant of these things but how can you be Mr.Football and not be All-State?
Is it some kind of popular student vote? I see they've got him ranked as the 22nd QB in Florida.
Besides my post was not promotional and ended in a rhetorical question about H.S.QBs in general.
I think there are numerous Mr. Footballs and numerous all state teams, at least one for each division.

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
3 star QB from Ponte Vedra name Mister football in the state of florida this year, and he is going to Charelston, if this kid is this good why havent our coaches talk to him??
Only two stars and only offered by small conference schools. Maybe he's not "this good"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.