Why only 10 runs by our running backs?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n77021 said:
Coach9 is one of the last of an endangered species still defending this garbage.

At this point you have to question his loyalty. The only people who get excited about the thought of Muschamp being here next year are our rivals.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n76983 said:
It's not so much the backs as it is the blocking. We were not blocking the RB plays very effectively. Your +1 in run game with the QB runs. So it was more effective tonight. It was the right call.

:suicide:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n76801 said:
Would like to have seen what Adam Lane could do on a few carries. ??
Driskel took over a lot of carries.
Yeah, you would think that he might give him a try on the goal line down there instead of the light weight Powell.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever happened to us gutting them up the middle? I thought they were one of the worst teams defending the run? I thought their DT's were a major weakness? Of course we'd make them look ALL SEC.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yes defintely Driskel began telegraphing that he was going to run. It was way obvious.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n76983 said:
It's not so much the backs as it is the blocking. We were not blocking the RB plays very effectively. Your +1 in run game with the QB runs. So it was more effective tonight. It was the right call.

You always think everything is the right call. If the staff were making the right calls we wouldn't be 7-11 since UL. It is time for you to stop blowing smoke and start realizes that this staff and Jeff stink. Say it...

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The game on the line fourth quarter and at the two, Chimp hands it to our smallest back. I guess he expected a hole for the kid to squeeze through although everyone knew exactly what chimp would do. Stupid. If lane and Taylor transfer who would blame them.

Swamp A-S

Aug 22, 2014
So much for our "stable of backs" and being four deep. Doesn't matter when The Chump doesn't play any of them. I can kinda understand why KT has limited touches because he is just horrendous blocking on pass plays and picking up blitzes. But where is Adam Lane who got a ton of carried in spring? Mack Brown? Hell even Powell has proved himself an effective runner and a great pass catcher out of the backfield. But no, we decide to use JD. The guy who has no elusiveness, no burst (except when he gets a 10 yd head start and open field), no instincts whatsoever. He runs straight into a "truck-stick" type hit every time he goes forward. THAT was our gameplan. I'm so sick of this shlt....

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
rogdochar;n76801 said:
Would like to have seen what Adam Lane could do on a few carries. ??
Driskel took over a lot of carries.

Exactly. Where the heck is Adam Lane. Why can't these kids get on the field?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
RocketCityGator;77283 said:
Exactly. Where the heck is Adam Lane. Why can't these kids get on the field?
Especially at the goal line! Adam Lane or Brandon Powell... Come on!!!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because Driskel gives us the best chance to win. Muschamp keeps telling us that and I believe everything he says. :bob:

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n77021 said:
Coach9 is one of the last of an endangered species still defending this garbage.
How's your Auburn prediction working out. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n76835 said:
And as the game went on, he telegraphed his runs just like he telegraphed his passes. Taylor, Brown and Lane were supposed to be the runners tonight. Another horrible game plan...

My 15 year old son was calling the runs from the stands. Think about that for a moment.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n77501 said:
How's your Auburn prediction working out. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
Funny how Coach9 keeps defending Coach0.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Can someone give me an example of one play we blocked well for our RBs except the one carry when Jones was in the game briefly.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Study up ladies! You already got the bit

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n77510 said:
Can someone give me an example of one play we blocked well for our RBs except the one carry when Jones was in the game briefly.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
I Have No Friends :(;n77513 said:
The offensive line played well last night, get out of here with that tired excuse.

You're clueless. That should be one of the concerns coming out of the game. They did not run block well against a team that hasn't look strong upfront.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n77510 said:
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.