Will Gator fans take over Joke Shambles?

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
I’ve been seeing this question asked on twitter and it got me thinking:

The game is two days after Thanksgiving which means most of their fans will be waiting around the soup kitchens for leftovers come the weekend. Their season is a joke and their program is a dumpster fire. Apathy has set in. Tickets are going for cheap on stubhub already. Great opportunity to snatch up a bunch for the good guys.

Can Gator fans pack the erector set stadium and give our team an advantage at Ron Zook Field?

Discuss

Yes, but most of their alumni are likely locals with nothing else to do because, lets face it, after graduation they aren't being snatched up by corporate recruiters. Furthermore, the rise of the "creepy clown" has put many gainfully employed FSU degree holders out of work since they graduated years before this specialty was part of their curriculum, leaving them woefully unprepared for todays clown work environment.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
The only two times in that shiit hole were in 84 and 86....both times it poured (UF won both games). I got arrested at the 84 game....i freaking hate tallacrappy with a passion.

Anyone who was a student in 84 remembers that football season fondly. It was very dysfunctional because Pell got fired after the 3rd game....a 5th string walk on QB became a star, we beat UGA for the first time in six years and won the first SEC Championship in school history.

To set up the arrest, I have to take you back to Jax. As was discussed a few weeks ago, after the 27-0 beatdown, the Gator fans stormed the field, tore down the goal posts, which Diddy confirmed ended up in the front lawn of ATO.

After the epic Kentucky win to secure the SEC and University Ave came to a standstill, we all knew this was indeed a special season, despite the SEC voting to take away our earned title.

I made the trip to Tally since this was our bowl game. I was also in Jax.

When ppl refer to Doak Campbell as Joke Shambles, that couldn't be a more accurate description. I was shocked that a major college team was playing in that shiit hole.

It rained at that game like I have never experienced. Buckets. We were in the south end zone and their bleachers were wood. Yes, a major college program had wood bleachers. There was zero police presence in the stands because they were all on the field expecting us to storm the field like Jax. As the game went on, and the rain continued, we were jumping up and down and a few of the bleachers started to crack. This started a chain reaction as now we were trying to break them!

By the end of the game, it looked like a tornado came through! My roommate and after 35 years still my best friend, we picked up a piece of wood as a souvenir of our trip to Tallycrap and the epic 84 season.

Leon Co. police realized we were not storming the field and went into the stands to see the shiit show and I felt a hand on the back of my neck telling me to drop the wood. Which I promptly did. Next thing I notice, he grabs my right arm and cuffs me! WTF!! For carrying a piece of wood. We did them a FAVOR by getting rid of their ****ty stands!!! We both got arrested.

We got charged with criminal mischief. Our attorney was a prominent Tallahassee attorney and BIG Gator fan and alum. His last name was Douglas and his son Will Douglas and I (and Diddy) worked at Rock 104 so he represented us for free. We spent the night in Leon Co jail and had to pay $300.00 to have it expunged. My college roommate still managed to smuggle out a small piece of the bleachers which he still has to today.

I fuucking hate Leon County, the Semenholes and Doak Shambles!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The noon start time will probably prevent alot of UF fans from showing up but I still expect we'll have as many fans there as they do or close to it. We better not lose this game as there is NOTHING worse than having a early start time and having the rest of the day to think about losing to FSUX...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator