Will Grier, the legend

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't forget there is a snitch on the team.....and that snitch is most likely a QB......a bad one with a noodle arm.

I'm not clear he was officially "on" the team in 2015, though he was clearly around, having transferred from Oregon State. I suppose you can never put anything past that rascal.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's comical is he has given guys like Callaway, Scarlett, etc... a million chances with much bigger issues than Grier. One slip-up by Grier and he told him to take a hike...

This is why when we look at Butters history, that story is hard to believe. He gives guys with less of an impact a 100 chances, but is really going to push away by far the best quarterback on his roster. But everyone wants to buy what the Griers are selling, because it's convient.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
herd it from a friend who,.....herd from friend who,.....herd it from another Butters has been messin' around.....
buffaloroundup_20131.jpg

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I didn't say they ONLY get them from the TR.

I didn't say they ONLY get them from the TR and frankly who cares. The bottomline for me is Mac and his motivations and how they affect the team. Grier was the one QB in quite some time that was doing a decent job and seemed to be able to move the offense. Butter should have done more to keep him on the team, he didn't. Be part of the attempts to reduce/remove the suspension is the minimum any coach would do for that matter for their starting QB. He should have gone the extra mile for Will........................as he is doing for Nuss. Defend that!!

Or Robinson, what a dope, ptp

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't say they ONLY get them from the TR.

I didn't say they ONLY get them from the TR and frankly who cares. The bottomline for me is Mac and his motivations and how they affect the team. Grier was the one QB in quite some time that was doing a decent job and seemed to be able to move the offense. Butter should have done more to keep him on the team, he didn't. Be part of the attempts to reduce/remove the suspension is the minimum any coach would do for that matter for their starting QB. He should have gone the extra mile for Will........................as he is doing for Nuss. Defend that!!

What is the extra Mile, do we know what was said or given outside of Chad Grier puff piece.

As far as Nuss, said last year he should be fired. I think we all saw the product on the field Saturday, do I really need to say it again. In my opinion three coaches should have been let go last season, Collins, Nord, and Nuss. 1/3 is bad. Nuss runs the offense like he was 12 formations and 8 plays, except on 3rd and short then he decides to get too cute.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not clear he was officially "on" the team in 2015, though he was clearly around, having transferred from Oregon State. I suppose you can never put anything past that rascal.

Believe he was a walkon and run the scout team in 2015.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
What is the extra Mile, do we know what was said or given outside of Chad Grier puff piece.

As far as Nuss, said last year he should be fired. I think we all saw the product on the field Saturday, do I really need to say it again. In my opinion three coaches should have been let go last season, Collins, Nord, and Nuss. 1/3 is bad. Nuss runs the offense like he was 12 formations and 8 plays, except on 3rd and short then he decides to get too cute.

Well I wish he would have been privy to your advice on Nuss. I am judging by the whole product. His pressers that are assinine, his coming out today and telling the fan base to blame him and not Nuss. Here is what the extra mile might sound like.

"Son, you made a huge mistake and a dumb one. You hurt your team and everything that you have worked so hard to achieve up to this point. I am pissed that you took it upon yourself to run out and buy some OTC BS without checking with us first. I don't know what the future holds here for you. We have to prepare our other QB's for the rest of this season and next. I would like for you to remain a Gator, work hard and stay connected to this team and what we are doing. When the time comes, you will get a chance to compete for this job again if that is what you want but if you think I am going to bench a QB who is excelling, producing and has us on track then you'll be disappointed. If that's not where we are then I see no reason why you can't earn your spot back. In the meantime, I suggest you work hard in the classroom, wt room and film room and do everything you can as a Gator to win back you teammates and coaches. Don't worry about the fans, if you do all of these things that part will take care of itself. This is the best answer I can give you about my plans going forward and I don't think there is a coach at any other school that would guarantee you any more than this under the circumstances. I hope you will stay with us. If you do we will support you anyway we can, but if you decide to transfer then you have my blessing there as well".

Pretty kewl huh?

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier looks great again good thing we ran him off.

Can't have a good Qb ruining Mac's ****ty offense.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4 possessions. 4 TDs. Making ECU look like a pop warner team.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Grier looks great again good thing we ran him off.

Can't have a good Qb ruining Mac's ****ty offense.
I hate Mac. So much. Honestly more than Chump because Chump at least had us in contention for a national title and those defenses were fun.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watching this game is making me nauseous.
Why can't we have offense why?

Oh and I don't give a damn who their playing. Until we start scoring on teams like this again I don't even wanna hear about who their playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator