Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What team is he going to be dominating today? I'm too lazy to look.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We will see what Grier does with West Virginia W-L wise once they are done playing these teams that are worse than many FCS teams.
Who cares what his W/L record is? This isn't about West Virginia football team, its about Grier. Tebow was great but he "lost" 4 games the year he won the Heisman.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed not sure I could have tolerated another season of Muschamp ball.
Not sure I can tolerate another whole season of Mac ball either.
I don't think there's ever been a college coach that did less with the most talent than Muschamp. He left a dumpster fire with huge holes in the OL and other positions. He permantly damaged my mojo. I loath that SOB as much as Vince Dooley. My main complaint with McYet is the disastrous Michigan game. No excuse for that. Coaches screwed the pooch in the off season. And his goofy way of talking ...

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I greatly disagree that Mac is a Gator. Now SOS is a Gator, Mac is just a hired gun like most of the coaches we have had. They don't really care about Gators outside of their official duties.

And Grier made a massive mistake, he is not a Gator or he would have stayed no matter what the coach said.

Now it is also a team sport, without any protection nobody would be successful on offense.
Spurrier always said he wanted recruits that WANTED to be gators. He hated the leghumpers as much as any gator fan.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well almost halfway through the season and Grier is 7th in the nation in passing and WVU is 2nd in the nation in total offense.

Yay.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Holgorsen: "He acts like he's 35. Very mature. And his football knowledge is awesome. It's fun to watch film with him."

GettyImages-842375074_sb879c.jpg

https://www.diehards.com/west-virginia/w

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Still amazing that there are some on here that still don't want to admit Grier is good. And Mac was happy to let him go cause he had LDR. LOL

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Still amazing that there are some on here that still don't want to admit Grier is good. And Mac was happy to let him go cause he had LDR. LOL

Keep spewing that false narrative. Didn't realize Crete had an alias here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.