Will Grier, the legend

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Still amazing that there are some on here that still don't want to admit Grier is good. And Mac was happy to let him go cause he had LDR. LOL

Still amazes me that grown men cant get over a teenager who F V C K E D himself and his team. I barely support Mac and highly doubt he is here in two years. I think Grier would have been our best QB since Tebow. So what. He is no longer a gator, never will be again and continuing to whine and cry about it is childish at best. NOBODY here knows jack s h i t about what happened between the spoiled baby and the mediocre coach. Nobody. Making up stories to tickle your fancy doesnt make it so. Let it go already my god. If the kid doesnt screw up, he is still here plain and simple.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Still amazes me that grown men cant get over a teenager who F V C K E D himself and his team. I barely support Mac and highly doubt he is here in two years. I think Grier would have been our best QB since Tebow. So what. He is no longer a gator, never will be again and continuing to whine and cry about it is childish at best. NOBODY here knows jack s h i t about what happened between the spoiled baby and the mediocre coach. Nobody. Making up stories to tickle your fancy doesnt make it so. Let it go already my god. If the kid doesnt screw up, he is still here plain and simple.

And you say I'm the one that's whining. Lol

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's true, a poster on here with "inside sources" said it was. Good enough for me.

And yet, another poster with "inside information" claims he was selling coke out of his dorm room. Which inside sources are reliable? :rolleyes:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And yet, another poster with "inside information" claims he was selling coke out of his dorm room. Which inside sources are reliable? :rolleyes:
Even if that were true he should have been kept on.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Great QB's are so difficult to find they need to be kept on no matter the circumstances and coddled in every way. You'd think we would have learned that after the Cam Newton fiasco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb