Will Grier loses appeal

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
SGG;n310569 said:
Oh shi.....you mean he gave some of that to the entire team??? FML

Not the illegal stuff, but leadership, great throws, working hard, teamwork, etc.

Sorry for the confusion if there really was any.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n310884 said:
Many argue that Grier knew the rules, broke them and now there is nothing to do but accept the penalty.

As a landlord I write a lease agreement and the tenant and I sign the agreement. My lease agreement spells out the penalties for paying rent late; 1 day - $10, 2 days - $25, 3 days - $10 million. Now even though the tenant signed the agreement and clearly knows the rules there is no judge that is going to make the tenant pay $10 million. I know nothing about legalology but I know there are laws bigger than my rental agreement.
So the NCAA makes some rules that include an incredibly punitive response to a minor transgression. Yes it's in the rules, yes everyone agrees to follow them however if challenged I don't know that it "stands up" in court. I think the NCAA knows that they have set of rules that if challenged could cause the whole house of cards to crumble. That is why I think if challenged they will back down. And we have seen through the years F$U get away with murder by lawyering up. So keep the faith Gators.

Several lawyers on here that could answer the question, but you may actually be hurting your chances of collecting any late fees with that language.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
My leases say the rent is due on the 1st and is considered late on the 5th which creates a 50.00 late fee and 10.00 per day for every day to follow....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
alcoholica;n310889 said:
Several lawyers on here that could answer the question, but you may actually be hurting your chances of collecting any late fees with that language.

Usually I just call them and yell "Fiddy dollars, pay or go" in a middle eastern accent and that seems to do the trick.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Willy was freed, however, the wife said she was tired of seeing him, and told me to put on some pants... The son wouldn't even come out of his room. I don't know why...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
… like to see Mac free wheel some decent passing yardage without a freed Willy.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n311476 said:
Willy was freed, however, the wife said she was tired of seeing him, and told me to put on some pants... The son wouldn't even come out of his room. I don't know why...

:shocked2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator