Will Grier, the legend

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Grier now has their sports media people making jokes about our passing game when we aren't even in the Big 12. His dad is probably on the line egging them on. I see why Mac didn't go out of his way to keep him after the PED stuff.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Grier now has their sports media people making jokes about our passing game when we aren't even in the Big 12. His dad is probably on the line egging them on. I see why Mac didn't go out of his way to keep him after the PED stuff.
You are the king of facepalms. I should block you from posting any more in this thread to save you more embarrassment.

And the media SHOULD be making fun of our passing game. It's worthy of ridicule.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's not unrealistic to think that Chad was what really drove Mac to say toodaloo to Grier. Was it justified considering the talent Mac clearly knew he had in Grier? No. But Mac was marking his territory in 2015. It was mano a mano over who really held the dice.

Too bad the formerly alpha Mac has turned into such a beta dude in the meantime.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier is a great individual QB. There is something about him I do not like though. Is it a Percy Harvin attitude? I don't know.
You're jealous because he's the most interesting man in the world.
usa_today_10267011.0.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
McCartney, Let It Be filming. Unmistakable resemblance.

original_49.jpg

Maybe the other Mac should have let it be.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Yeah, our defense would shut him down, like we did Michigan. If you are in a agreement with Mac on any decision he has made regarding our offense you need to have your fkn head examined.

If Mac had treated my kid the way he treated Will I'd be dumping on us also. Just be glad he didn't transfer to an SEC school....say like.......LSU.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I have seen enough QBs regress under this staff to not know that it is not only possible had Grier stayed here that he would not be the QB he is at UWVa but he might be a worse QB than he was when he left here.
It is very possible that Willl wouldn't be close to the quarterback he is at West Virginia that he would be at Florida. But I would rather have him at quarterback than McElwain as coach. I still remember that will Grier never lost the game as the Gators starting quarterback. smh.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Imagine once he gets to NFL and we have Scam, Brissett, and Grier starting in the league.
You know I am up and down with Cam Newton but I will certainly root for Jacoby Brissett and I will root for Will Grier when he gets there. too bad those three won't help Gator recruiting any.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Heisman contender? Did he change his name to Barkley or Love or Mayfield? Hell, as of last week, Bovada didn’t even have him on the odds list, which had money lines as high as +15000. :lol2:

Heisman voters don’t respect system QBs on mediocre teams who pad their stats and manage to squeak by winless teams. Once again, Clint Trickett passed for 300 a game in this offense FFS.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Alpha dudes throw on second down.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Heisman contender? Did he change his name to Barkley or Love or Mayfield? Hell, as of last week, Bovada didn’t even have him on the odds list, which had money lines as high as +15000. :lol2:

Heisman voters don’t respect system QBs on mediocre teams who pad their stats and manage to squeak by winless teams. Once again, Clint Trickett passed for 300 a game in this offense FFS.

You may wanna actually go to the bother to read the list. Half the guys fit that description.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You may wanna actually go to the bother to read the list. Half the guys fit that description.
Two running backs and Baker Mayfield are going to be in New York. I wouldn’t put any of them in that category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.