Will Grier transferring, free to go to ANY school

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't doubt he took something more than a protein shake, but I do have doubts about him being asked to transfer. If that was the case, I don't think Mac would've announced he was coming back on Jan. 5th.

I have to agree. Unless the kid was an unduly divisive influence -- and I don't think he was -- it would make sense for Mac to want him back. No, the sudden change of direction came from the Grier camp, whether it came from Will or Chad or the two of them together, but it was their mutual decision. And so Mac can now develop the kid he brought in and experience his own fresh start.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't doubt he took something more than a protein shake, but I do have doubts about him being asked to transfer. If that was the case, I don't think Mac would've announced he was coming back on Jan. 5th.
what if he failed another type of test? There is no back up to this rumor, just something I saw elsewhere. This would make sense, given that he was announced to return then suddenly changed his mind. It also comes the same day that McAllister is released.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can see Papa Grier becoming not only the Dad but the agent when he gets in the NFL. Either way think this came from the Grier's and not Mac. Also think if that is the case Mac will say NO SEC schools to transfer.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

That makes sense to me as well, just saw this scenario being discussed.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
what if he failed another type of test? There is no back up to this rumor, just something I saw elsewhere. This would make sense, given that he was announced to return then suddenly changed his mind. It also comes the same day that McAllister is released.

Interesting Phan. The timing of it sure lines up. The whole situation stinks, but at now Mac and UF can move on.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he did fail another test, it'll eventually come out.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Very possible. We'll probably never know for sure, but that won't stop all of the rumors from circulating.

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
Very possible. We'll probably never know for sure, but that won't stop all of the rumors from circulating.
The whole Grier thing was mishandled by Ole hee haw to begin with. U never have your player publicly admit to anything. He shiuld have lwr the lawyers handle it and roll the dice in the courts. This thing should have been swept under the rug. Hee haw trying run a clean program sacrificed the season. Remember fellas. Its not how many players graduate, go to class or who are model citizens, it's about Ws and Ls. Dumb champ found that out the hard way let hope hee haw doesn't

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The whole Grier thing was mishandled by Ole hee haw to begin with. U never have your player publicly admit to anything. He shiuld have lwr the lawyers handle it and roll the dice in the courts. This thing should have been swept under the rug. Hee haw trying run a clean program sacrificed the season. Remember fellas. Its not how many players graduate, go to class or who are model citizens, it's about Ws and Ls. Dumb champ found that out the hard way let hope hee haw doesn't

Stupid me. I forgot that the university would have naturally been mum on the whole thing.

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
Stupid me. I forgot that the university would have naturally been mum on the whole thing.
They should have been mum. the over the counter thing was ridiculous. Yes it should have been swept under the rug by uf. If u think other programs aren't doing the same thing u are crazy. Wait until Saban leaves bama. U will see one of the dirtiest programs on history exposed. No way those players are that big from just eating.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They should have been mum. the over the counter thing was ridiculous. Yes it should have been swept under the rug by uf. If u think other programs aren't doing the same thing u are crazy. Wait until Saban leaves bama. U will see one of the dirtiest programs on history exposed. No way those players are that big from just eating.

Did I mention that if the 1099 amount is below a certain number, the payor won't issue a 1099-misc? No need to report that income on your federal return.

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
Worse has been swept under the rug by uf in the past. I can promise that. Just look at the Meyer years. But hey at least we we relavant on the field. Not sold on hee haw yet

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Worse has been swept under the rug by uf in the past. I can promise that. Just look at the Meyer years. But hey at least we we relavant on the field. Not sold on hee haw yet

It's never too late to made amends with the past. The university and Mac have decided to do it the right way. That may not appease everyone, yourself included, but it is the right decision. Best of all, the guy is having one helluva recruiting run and will fill major holes. Let's make a date to revisit "hee haw" in a year and see where we're at.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Are you like 12yrs old?

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I think his life was living hell on UF campus and that is why he is leaving. Think about it. Everyone who knows him, and every new person he meets will be talking about the stupid stunt he pulled. He probably even received some threats of violence.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

The University you describe is not the one I support. As a matter of fact, the University you describe sounds like the Noles or the Canes.

And what's with "Ole hee haw" thing anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.