Will Grier transferring, free to go to ANY school

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Curious to know if any of you are just a little bit over college athletes behaving like spoiled little brats.
Yep. Very much so. Which is why I struggle so much with reading and following recruiting.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. Very much so. Which is why I struggle so much with reading and following recruiting.

You and I don't like it and yet the online media thinks we do, so they report the goings-on as if it's reality TV. The moment money invaded sports, which was long ago, it ceased being a sport, and that's sad.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Even with Roper at USCe, it will be a qb graveyard because of dawgchamps fixation on running the ball and TOP, so it is possible that WillyG winds up going there, he seems to have a knack for making stupid decisions. (this after the JC route of course, otherwise no SEC)

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
You and I don't like it and yet the online media thinks we do, so they report the goings-on as if it's reality TV. The moment money invaded sports, which was long ago, it ceased being a sport, and that's sad.
This
I am sick of these petulant punks with zero school loyalty...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The guy has exhibited major character flaws, so him taking the chickensh*t route isn't surprising. First he gets suspended, then he quits showing up to practice and he doesn't attend a single game...even as a fan in the stands to support his teammates. Lastly, doesn't like that he isn't promised to be inserted as the starter the moment he's eligible , so he decides to transfer. Hey, Will, thanks for ****ing us over for the LAST time. :bananawave:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the good news is we don't give a shyt what stupid stuff Chad Grier does anymore.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The guy has exhibited major character flaws, so him taking the chickensh*t route isn't surprising. First he gets suspended, then he quits showing up to practice and he doesn't attend a single game...even as a fan in the stands to support his teammates. Lastly, doesn't like that he isn't promised to be inserted as the starter the moment he's eligible , so he decides to transfer. Hey, Will, thanks for ****ing us over for the LAST time. :bananawave:

Post of the day.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the good news is we don't give a shyt what stupid stuff Chad Grier does anymore.

You warned me and I didn't listen in spite of the dipshyt having 230k Twitter followers. I mean, WTF, why are we creating personalities like this?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The guy has exhibited major character flaws, so him taking the chickensh*t route isn't surprising. First he gets suspended, then he quits showing up to practice and he doesn't attend a single game...even as a fan in the stands to support his teammates.
To be fair, he found out Eason was banging some of his strippers. The pain was probably unbearable.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You warned me and I didn't listen in spite of the dipshyt having 230k Twitter followers. I mean, WTF, why are we creating personalities like this?
Ask the recruitniks on this board who follow these guys left and right.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Then ask your journalist buddies.

You misunderstood. I'm acknowledging (through hyperbole) that recruitniks make up a big part of the Chad fad. Feels like Little League Syndrome to me. Hate it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to say it but I told y'all. Go back to last thread on this. Never doubt my sources.
Never doubted you. There were just too much smoke and too many bad signs.

The half the lynch mob have probably hung themselves by now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's got to be eyeing a JC transfer so he can transfer back up in 2017 and play right away. No way he or his father are THAT dumb to go to another FBS school and sit till mid-2017.
No, he's considering a JC then pro draft. He can't play right away if he comes back to Div1, that means FBS OR EVEN FCS.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Junior college to the NFL. This gives me hope of becoming CEO of Morgan Stanley.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Junior college to the NFL. This gives me hope of becoming CEO of Morgan Stanley.
Well, he's going to show them video of the last two drives at Tinerc and the good two quarters vs Ole Miss and hope. He is obviously not the normal juco kid. The NFL drafts on measurables and potential anyway, not actual proven ability to play.

He was always a "quickest route to the NFL" guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator