Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently there were a few posters that got wet and were fed after midnight signing up for this board. :facepalm:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
oxrageous;n36158 said:
If the only problem with the offense last year was the injuries then why was Pease fired?

I never said it was the only problem with the offense Ox, I was referencing his comment about getting the qb's killed as should have been readily apparent. Pease was fired because he was a piece of **** who couldn't call a game, get along with the OL coach(who also was rightly fired) in the middle of the worst spate of injuries this program has ever had.Missing 199 man games in one season is ridiculous to deal with, of course I realize that some people think it doesn't have any bearing but they're living in a dream. Also his players hated him, and didn't like or want to play for him.
:popcorn:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought people in California were supposed to be easy going

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
sonomagator;n36109 said:
It's all his fault that some 300 +lb piece of chit vole purposely rolled up and broke Driskels leg.
If the only problem with the offense last year was the injuries then why was Pease fired?
Sometimes you're the biggest troll. Look at the freakin' post that this comment was quoted on and then try to say that sonomagator was saying "the only problem with the offense last year was the injuries."

Troll on, Ox!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
Gatoravatara;n36066 said:
And if he turn things around, I will change my opinion about him.

Wow, so very civil of you.:moon:
Turk is hardly a pumper. You're not paying attention.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
oxrageous;n36158 said:

I never said it was the only problem with the offense Ox, I was referencing his comment about getting the qb's killed as should have been readily apparent. Pease was fired because he was a piece of **** who couldn't call a game, get along with the OL coach(who also was rightly fired) in the middle of the worst spate of injuries this program has ever had.Missing 199 man games in one season is ridiculous to deal with, of course I realize that some people think it doesn't have any bearing but they're living in a dream. Also his players hated him, and didn't like or want to play for him.
You know damn well that you are and were deflecting away from Muschamp (as you have done numerous times ad nauseam) when you made the comment "Missing 199 man games in one season is ridiculous to deal with". Your latest remarks are nothing but juvenile name calling (which I'm pretty sure I haven't done). You pumpers are an angry lot.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
oxrageous;n36158 said:

If I would have read further down, sonomagator responds to the "only problem" trolling Ox is doing... he just didn't call the spade a spake.
:stars:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Euro is very thin skinned, and sonoma has one serious e-temper. I wasn't trolling, it was a legitimate question. Many people blame the injuries for our horrendous offense last season. If so, it doesn't make sense that Pease was replaced.

Why don't we just quit making excuses and tell the truth - the coaching staff did an extremely poor job last season in every facet. They've been given another chance to turn things around. The excuses bug me and I admit it's difficult for me to just let them pass by.

Now personally, the back and forths in threads like these don't bother me (in fact I think they are fun), but to some they just freak out. Relax. This is what message boards are for. We set another record today for page views, so we must be doing something right. Go Gators.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Apparently there were a few posters that got wet and were fed after midnight signing up for this board. :facepalm:
:dance2:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n36421 said:
Euro is very thin skinned. I wasn't trolling, it was a legitimate question. Many people blame the injuries for our horrendous offense last season. If so, it doesn't make sense that Pease was replaced.

Why don't we just quit making excuses and tell the truth - the coaching staff did an extremely poor job last season in every facet. They've been given another chance to turn things around. The excuses bug me and I admit it's difficult for me to just let them pass by.

Now personally, the back and forths in threads like these don't bother me (in fact I think they are fun), but to some they just freak out. Relax. This is what message boards are for. We set another record today for page views, so we must be doing something right. Go Gators.

Note to Gizmo, this is how you post all your thoughts in one post. No need to spread it out over six consecutive posts. Message Boards 101, my child.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;n36335 said:
This is also the second time you've called me down by distorting what I say , kinda shows just what a dickless candyazz you really and truly are.
Consider this a formal warning. No reason to cross over the line.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n36421 said:
Euro is very thin skinned, and sonoma has one serious e-temper. I wasn't trolling, it was a legitimate question. Many people blame the injuries for our horrendous offense last season. If so, it doesn't make sense that Pease was replaced.

I'm all for civil back and forth discussions. A majority of the time that doesn't happen. But hey...it's your board and you like the drama!

Yes, the coaching staff did a poor job. And yes, Pease did an exceptionally poor job for a couple of seasons and was let go. If Pease had shown some form of competent offense the previous year and then last year tanked we could maybe say it was specific to injuries. But he sucked during his tenure here so he was shown the door. If you think injuries had absolutely zero bearing on how last season went, then I just don't know what to say. I've never seen a team suffer that many significant injuries and be successful, but you're a few years older so maybe you have. :dunno:

And each and every person here knows that if we have another bad season Muschamp will be gone...and that's how it should be.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
What Knox and ATX said, he's always said he wanted a balanced O , In 2011 we passed a lot more, and in 2012 we were I believe at around 40-45 pass and 55-60 run,which near enough, Last year on top of Driskel and the O line we didn't have the weapons we have now. And no that wasn't a slap at Patton or our other receivers, most were true frosh and needed to mature and Taylor needed to bulk up and get deeper into the playbook. We also had a OC who couldn't hack it( and yes that's on WM) when it got tough. WM mentioned numerous times last year that he wanted to go quicker, gatorken,no fan of WM said repeatedly as did several other people that WM would be yelling at Pease to hurry up and to open up.It is what it is, in the past. So having a change to an O he doesn't want does not to me come in the equation. As to turnovers he's never shut down the pass game when we've turned it over.
Once again, one of the flaming pumpers resorts to personal attacks. You need professional help...or a bullet.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
oxrageous;n36421 said:

I'm all for civil back and forth discussions. A majority of the time that doesn't happen. But hey...it's your board and you like the drama!

Yes, the coaching staff did a poor job. And yes, Pease did an exceptionally poor job for a couple of seasons and was let go. If Pease had shown some form of competent offense the previous year and then last year tanked we could maybe say it was specific to injuries. But he sucked during his tenure here so he was shown the door. If you think injuries had absolutely zero bearing on how last season went, then I just don't know what to say. I've never seen a team suffer that many significant injuries and be successful, but you're a few years older so maybe you have. :dunno:

And each and every person here knows that if we have another bad season Muschamp will be gone...and that's how it should be.
I personally think a drama-free board sucks balls, but I understand that it's not for everyone. However, other than sonoma, I think everyone pretty much kept their cool.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
oxrageous;n36158 said:

Who hired that POS?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n36431 said:
Ox, do what you want, but this guy should be banned in my opinion. He is the absolute worst on this entire board at personal attacks and I'm getting pretty sick of it.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
oxrageous;n36421 said:

Then I guess you've never seen Georgia Southern because they had as many injuries as we did and last year was probably their most successful ever.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
oxrageous;n36431 said:
Ox, do what you want, but this guy should be banned in my opinion. He is the absolute worst on this entire board at personal attacks and I'm getting pretty sick of it.
He's been given a formal warning. Let's leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator