Not open for further replies.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
Gatoravatara;n36066 said:
And if he turn things around, I will change my opinion about him.

Wow, so very civil of you.:moon:
What's wrong? Nothing more than I don't like his tone. He's almost as bad as that turd 812!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n36491 said:
You think I have time to write. I dont have time to be here and shouldnt post as much as I do. Why have the Pumpers gone wacko? You would think they would be optimistic with the season approaches if they really believe WM is going to fix it all. So why are they screaming like maniacs and damn near suicidal? Im not sure some of you are emotionally ready for the "rigors" of reading a message board. Maybe you should be on a message bored like the one s that dont allow you to call Winston Rapeis.

Who asked you?

:banana:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n36463 said:
I think its time for me to take a break from here. Wish y'all all the best (with the exception of Sonoma) and Go Gators!

Give me a break! You dish it out daily then when someone blows up you want to run home.

Like law said, rub some dirt on it and get back in the game!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
MJMGator;n36445 said:
Ox, do what you want, but this guy should be banned in my opinion. He is the absolute worst on this entire board at personal attacks and I'm getting pretty sick of it.

If we was attacking a "pumper" you would have no problem with his posts. :lol:
joking he11, it's true.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp has to learn fast and far. If, with a correctly select staff, he gets a turnaround 9-10 wins, maybe the big
positive on WM is that he's only 45, with time to learn much more. I think he's shown that much more is needed.

More positive comes from UF's natural talented coupled with an OC that knows tearing up opposing defenses.
But, FSU shut that O down. For us, perhaps our high talented athletes can make the O even less defeatable .
Saturday should be a good-dose dress rehearsal teaching us realists how to be more pumpists.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n35956 said:
Save his job.

Genuine question: Do you really think Muschamp wants an up-tempo spread offense?

Probably not but he may be job scared enough to back off.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n35986 said:
I'm hoping he was truly humbled after last year and really commits to this uptempe spread offense. This is hope I don't know what I believe because you can't get a feel for these things during interviews.

He isn't going to let some fans who don't even know what a midline is dictate offense to him.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let's just see how this Saturday goes. One game at a time.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Euro is very thin skinned, and sonoma has one serious e-temper. I wasn't trolling, it was a legitimate question. Many people blame the injuries for our horrendous offense last season. If so, it doesn't make sense that Pease was replaced.

Why don't we just quit making excuses and tell the truth - the coaching staff did an extremely poor job last season in every facet. They've been given another chance to turn things around. The excuses bug me and I admit it's difficult for me to just let them pass by.

Now personally, the back and forths in threads like these don't bother me (in fact I think they are fun), but to some they just freak out. Relax. This is what message boards are for. We set another record today for page views, so we must be doing something right. Go Gators.
So it is ok if you troll but not others? You have said multiple times that you don't like it when people post things to purposely piss people off. Well trolling does exactly that. So be consistent on if you allow trolling or not.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm locking this thread. Stop the personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator