Will Muschamp press conference recap

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n73072 said:
There was nothing from the presser that gives you any optimism about the Treon situation. I don't know if that's just because nothing was really said or not. Guess I was just hoping for some positive nugget. Anything. Throw me a frickin' bone here.
Why do you need a bone? You've already made it clear that you believe in Driskel and stated if his receivers could just catch he'd be in the Heisman running. Why do you care so much about the backup?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n73080 said:
Why do you need a bone? You've already made it clear that you believe in Driskel and stated if his receivers could just catch he'd be in the Heisman running. Why do you care so much about the backup?

Because he would like to say that there was no rapist on the team? :dunno:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Will gives good answers in my opinion to questions. Well thought out. Hes a likeable fellow. I wish he could turn this thing around.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n73072 said:
Anything. Throw me a frickin' bone here.

Feels like there's a, "That's what she said" joke in there....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n73099 said:
Will gives good answers in my opinion to questions.
This is honestly the first time I've heard anyone say this in the four years he's been here.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
oxrageous;n73114 said:
This is honestly the first time I've heard anyone say this in the four years he's been here.
I am honored by your observation

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n73080 said:

Don't make shiiit up. I've called out JD's perceived shortcomings repeatedly. Have repeatedly call for snaps for the freshman to see what they got. Just cause I call out others on the offense doesn't mean I'm giving JD a pass.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n73054 said:
If he catches the ball that is an improvement over our current receiving corp. Maybe Driskel has 10 completions instead of 8 and we get a couple of first downs.

This is more proof Driskel shouldn't be on the field. Even his supporters are hoping he completes 10 passes.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n73118 said:
This is more proof Driskel shouldn't be on the field. Even his supporters are hoping he completes 10 passes.

In this painful Driskel defense, he has only had less than 10 compeletition once this year, Alabama. So far this season he has been:
31-45, 25-43, 9-28, and 11-23. So we are all hoping for more than 10 completitions.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We all know or nearly all of us know he shouldn't be on the field as a Starting Qb, but with Harris's crap going on he's the best choice to start with. Let's see what happens. If he goes and stinks it up again, pull his ass and let Grier come in

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
TheDouglas78;n73123 said:
In this painful Driskel defense, he has only had less than 10 compeletition once this year, Alabama. So far this season he has been:
31-45, 25-43, 9-28, and 11-23. So we are all hoping for more than 10 completitions.

Can't let facts get in the way of a good bash

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n73118 said:

I'm not a Driskel supporter.. I just recognize that the problem is not just him. He doesn't drop the passes. I also recognize we no longer have an experienced backup that has the skillset. I know you think Skyler > Driskel, but I couldn't disagree more.

We' will have to agree to disagree on that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n73128 said:
I'm not a Driskel supporter.. I just recognize that the problem is not just him.
No, but he's by far the biggest problem with the offense. By far. It's not close. Whatever confidence he may have once had (which was never much) is long gone. So whether it's Skyler, Grier, or Scott Zolak, we need to try someone else. Anybody.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n73126 said:
Can't let facts get in the way of a good bash
Only you could defend 20 for 51 the last two weeks. 20 for 51! Next you'll tell us that the WR's have simply dropped all 31 incompletions.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n73131 said:
Only you could defend 20 for 51 the last two weeks. 20 for 51! Next you'll tell us that the WR's have simply dropped all 31 incompletions.

Nobody is defending anything. Just calling out the ridiculous 8-10 completion premise. Comprehension is not your friend.
You may do better taking on the bashers. They rarely bring facts to the table.

I see this place is going to be another edition of
OX News - Fair and Balanced

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Would JD walk on the field and immediately start for any other SEC team? Doubtful. He has no leadership skills and doesn't have the confidence of his teammates, no matter how much Duncechamp wants to spin it. Just look at the body language before and after Treon came in the game, a complete 180 degree turn to the positive.

Start Grier or Skyler and let the chips fall where they may. It can't be any worse than JD starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.