Will Muschamp

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Never said you were better. I said you were more, as in older.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n60396 said:
Yeah, Nav. Charm is more of a Gator than the rest of us. Respect him.
He didn't post his level so nav was probably confused

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever said:
Gatoravatara;n60336 said:
If we lose to TN and he still remains the coach, its just gonna get ugly for the Gator Nation.

Foley says he has full faith in Will and he just needs to show we are heading in the right direction from last season. I doubt he is gone that soon after a Tenn loss.
ok,, i dont know any bullgators,, but if they believe that fooley and the chump along with dudskil is going to compete for any championships, then i will have what they are drinking and smoking and snorting, but ok douglas78.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Never said you were better. I said you were more, as in older.
I thought you were saying he was a bigger fellow? Like he is more of a Gator fan than the rest of us.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
If we lose to TN and he still remains the coach, its just gonna get ugly for the Gator Nation.

Foley says he has full faith in Will and he just needs to show we are heading in the right direction from last season. I doubt he is gone that soon after a Tenn loss.
The two I know are split on driskel. Its not that they believe they will, they expect it. If you do not match those expectations this year, in their opinion a change needs to be made. In 2012 we competed, but fell short due to head-to-head. In their mind if the same situation were to happen again, it wouldn't save Muschamp.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator charm said:
All Gators are equal. It is just painful to see what has happened over the last few years. Especially, having seen how frigging long it took us to get to the mountain top. We are better than this and for the life of me I just don't understand how we ended up here. I try to respect all view points and I try NOT to belittle posters. Most of the time, like most I just read.....I am just very unhappy with where our program is right now. The miles I have on my gator odometer give me that right. Since 1969 and the super sophs, I have been there....so no I am not better but perhaps I am older.
no need to explain charm, if anyone on this board cant understand your fustration. then its them that have the problem. personally i think its becoming comical how some gator fans are making excuses for this tire fire!

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever said:

sounds reasonable! but i disagree, but hell what do i know im just a disgruntled fan

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara said:
That is just a stupid Idea. So it someone thinks Muschamp blows, s/he should only articulate that feeling if they are willing to put up money for a buyout? By the way, I didn't think it was cool the way you merged the threads yesterday because you did not like what was being said. This is not Nazi Germany.
Being articulate no, but bringing a facts based argument that isn't generalities yes. Just like I expect that from a person who is an extreme pumper. The truth is inbetween the two extremes. There was a lot of bad about getting blown out in Alabama, but it's also not the end of the world with a lot of football left. We might be a 5-6/4-7 team, or we might be a 9-2/8-3 team no one knows with a 3 game sample size.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Gator charm;n60361 said:
Well we beat a pretty good high school team in game #1. Then, we knocked off the new SEC powerhouse Kentucky Wildcats in a triple overtime thriller. So we stubbed our toe a little up in Bama. But hey, we were actually tied a few times and our white uniforms looked pretty. I would say that all is just fine with our football program.

IT IS MELTDOWN TIME. DO WE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE IN A MODERN ERA LOW? DO WE NOT GRASP HOW QUICKLY THIS PROGRAM HAS TANKED? THE LONGER WE WAIT TO DEAL WITH IT THE LONGER WE WILL WAIT FOR IT TO HEAL.

My fairly tale ending is that SOS comes home with his son and we all live happily ever after. While I understand that is both sentimental and likely not possible, I am fine with having a giant poodle on the sideline as our HBC because that is a step in the right direction, heck put cardboard version of Doug Dickey down there...that works too.

JF, the kitchen is on fire. Our beloved football program has Titanic written on the side of it and you are the only one that can stop the Ice berg that the entire country knows we are going to hit.

I have a suggestion. If it really bothers you, why don't you just cut a check for about 11 million and send it to Foley with a letter explaining you'd like him to use it to buy out Muchamp's contract. While you're at it, send him a list of your favorite prospective replacements. That'll probably accomplish more than a temper tantrum on a message board.
This can't be serious. 10/10 troll post, would read again.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator charm said:
Thank you so much for the comments. I appreciate it very much. I assure you my blood bleeds as orange and blue as yours does. I also suspect that I have been a Gator before you were born. My season tickets belonged to my father in 1963. So, my perspective is tempered by the good and the bad (and now the ugly). I graduated from UF in 1978. I watched 0-11. This is a big mess.

I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you not turn this message board into what the other one became. You disagree with me, that is fine, I respect that. Don't act like a NOLE.
You must be new around here. Unless I'm banning you, you really shouldn't take much I say seriously.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
UF%20Sinking%20Ship.jpg

Captain Muschamp at the helm

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Okay, everybody STFU about the merge situation. It was addressed. Don't push me at the moment, okay?
Don't worry I understand, your running a new system. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator