Will Muschamp

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It takes a special talent to screw things up this bad. This is Obamian in the level of ineptitude it has taken to drag our program down to these depths. SOS is rolling in his grave and he's not even in one yet. Honestly, could anyone have made this program worse if they tried? What scenario could be lower than where we are at?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some guys are just winners and some guys aren't. It's very clear how our team as a whole has performed since he's been here. It's obvious to pretty much everyone what we have in muschamp.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Some guys are just winners and some guys aren't. It's very clear how our team as a whole has performed since he's been here. It's obvious to pretty much everyone what we have in muschamp.
not foley

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You know when a horse breaks a leg, or your old dog is in pain and not likely to get better. Just think of a Will as a sick old broken-legged dog. You know what has to be done.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
You know when a horse breaks a leg, or your old dog is in pain and not likely to get better. Just think of a Will as a sick old broken-legged dog. You know what has to be done.
I'm all for it. Put a dawg done.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
threatmatrix;n60735 said:

That's being too kind.
WM has a metal rod from his broken leg in a frame in his office. I can think of a better location for it.
Of course, I can't say where or I'll get banned.
Here's a clue though: think of what he has done to UF football anatomically.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gator charm;n60386 said:
Thank you so much for the comments. I appreciate it very much. I assure you my blood bleeds as orange and blue as yours does. I also suspect that I have been a Gator before you were born. My season tickets belonged to my father in 1963. So, my perspective is tempered by the good and the bad (and now the ugly). I graduated from UF in 1978. I watched 0-11. This is a big mess.

I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you not turn this message board into what the other one became. You disagree with me, that is fine, I respect that. Don't act like a NOLE.

:snob:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator charm said:
Thank you so much for the comments. I appreciate it very much. I assure you my blood bleeds as orange and blue as yours does. I also suspect that I have been a Gator before you were born. My season tickets belonged to my father in 1963. So, my perspective is tempered by the good and the bad (and now the ugly). I graduated from UF in 1978. I watched 0-11. This is a big mess.

I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you not turn this message board into what the other one became. You disagree with me, that is fine, I respect that. Don't act like a NOLE.
Take it easy on Navy Navet, please. He's had a bad couple of days.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Misleading thread title is misleading. Clickbait 101, but I fell for it. Dumbass.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n62403 said:
I just had lunch with a booster. I asked the obvious question on everybody's mind. He said he should be here until the end of the season. When I asked him who he was talking about, he said JD, that he should start the rest of the season. I asked him about Muschamp, and he said he should coach the rest of the season. Obviously this is just one booster's opinion and he knows exactly how I feel about both of them, but now I get why Muschamp is so stubborn. He did find the ex- Gator player's tweets during the Bama game amusing though. Just passing this along.

Have the big money boosters said anything since the Bama game. I remember they brought a few of them out after the Vandy loss to give support to Muschamp.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n62413 said:
Misleading thread title is misleading. Clickbait 101, but I fell for it. Dumbass.

Wow, I don't think I have seen a post from you where you were not complaining about something. You must be a miserable human being.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Gatoravatara said:
That is just a stupid Idea. So it someone thinks Muschamp blows, s/he should only articulate that feeling if they are willing to put up money for a buyout? By the way, I didn't think it was cool the way you merged the threads yesterday because you did not like what was being said. This is not Nazi Germany.
Not the case, he merged threads because there was so many on the same subject.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n62467 said:
Have the big money boosters said anything since the Bama game. I remember they brought a few of them out after the Vandy loss to give support to Muschamp.

Not to the public.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Guest said:
Captain Sasquatch;n62413 said:

Wow, I don't think I have seen a post from you where you were not complaining about something. You must be a miserable human being.
You can't take sasquash so serious

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.