Will Muschamp

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guest said:
Captain Sasquatch;n62413 said:
Misleading thread title is misleading. Clickbait 101, but I fell for it. Dumbass.

Wow, I don't think I have seen a post from you where you were not complaining about something. You must be a miserable human being.
Thanks for the advice. It just seems like every time he posts it is about how he hates a thread or hates someone.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is from a recent article on a website that will remain unnamed.

“So the flip side of that is what you’re doing is not working so you might as well try somebody else, and that’s where I am right now."

:happy::happy::happy::happy:

Oh...never mind. He was talking about the secondary...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n62477 said:
Not to the public.

Remember when Obama proved to the political establishment that many people giving $20 can raise much more money than all the rich people giving money to Hillary?

Same rules, different game re: boosters.

No booster or group of boosters can offset the loss of ticket sales and merchandise.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n62515 said:

“So the flip side of that is what you’re doing is not working so you might as well try somebody else, and that’s where I am right now."

Yes, if you mess up one game, miss a coverage, fumble whatever, and your name is anything but Drizzy, you get benched.

This infatuation with starting Drizzy despite all evidence to contrary is dumbfounding. There just is no explanation. Some day maybe we will know.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Alagator;n62515 said:

Yes, if you mess up one game, miss a coverage, fumble whatever, and your name is anything but Drizzy, you get benched.

This infatuation with starting Drizzy despite all evidence to contrary is dumbfounding. There just is no explanation. Some day maybe we will know.
He gives us the best chance to win. That's on me. We'll get if fixed.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Alagator;n62515 said:

I think I've heard that before...:scratchchin:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Alagator;n62515 said:

Broken friggin' record...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Guest said:
Captain Sasquatch;n62413 said:
Misleading thread title is misleading. Clickbait 101, but I fell for it. Dumbass.

Wow, I don't think I have seen a post from you where you were not complaining about something. You must be a miserable human being.
He ain't all bad if he says something mean to you that's just him

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.