Will the postgame conference be snarky or somber?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Last year, Mac was always a snarky smartass after games. This year, they are like funerals. Not sure how he's going to play this one.

Discuss.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all will have to let me know. I can't watch that sumbitch.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's be a decided tone of resignation.

But don't get your hopes up too much.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Somber and snarky...but Mac/Nuss shouldn't be allowed in there imo
I could hear a voice in the other room, on radio and realized it was Mac. Tone from in here sounded matter of fact, not down. And seemed like it had more bounce to it than the pregame stuff they ran on WRUF right before the game. Sounded so tired and soft voiced on pregame interview that I was starting to wonder if the statements about him being on drugs might be true.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I saw a little of it. He didn't want to be there. He threw in a few sighs. Went long on the injury report...maybe as an implied excuse. Only one and yet before the station switched to something more exciting like Julia Child.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
anybody got a link? a part of me slightly enjoys country bumpkin having to deal with the reality that he sucks like a black hole.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
This is where he will throw Nuss under the bus and blames referees. I’m sure he will give another I will be more involved in the game planning and play calling comments and how this was a learning experience for everyone and that the young defense got experience against a high caliber team like LSU..... fn sad

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
anybody got a link? a part of me slightly enjoys country bumpkin having to deal with the reality that he sucks like a black hole.
It seemed like it was going longer than usual.

The only words I heard when I went out to turn off the TV and radio were something like, "this is what their defense does, and we didn't stop them"

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Spurrier brought us the Fun and Gun. McElwain brought us Butterball. If it looks like a turkey, walks like a turkey....... And it ain't even Thanksgiving.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Spurrier brought us the Fun and Gun. McElwain brought us Butterball. If it looks like a turkey, walks like a turkey....... And it ain't even Thanksgiving.

Just wait until Thanksgiving weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.