Will We Know by the End of September

What will be Florida's record in September?

• Total voters

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Universidad Tecnológica Nicaragüense?
And it's a road game. Sweet. Don't drink the water. Better be careful, Donk. I've heard day-shift strippers do unseemly things to burros south of the border. You just don't come back from something like that.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
I've started each of the last 8 years "cautiously optimistic." Unfortunately, every year gets a little more cautious and a little less optimistic.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I've started each of the last 8 years "cautiously optimistic." Unfortunately, every year gets a little more cautious and a little less optimistic.

I do tend to agree that if UF struggles against Charleston So. even in a relative sense like winning 28-10 or 31-13 rather than 45-3 or 52-7, I will be concerned after week one.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If there's one thing I've learned the past few years its 8-4 at another school doesn't equate 10-2 at UF. Mac's record at csu had to be similar to his record here. Muschamp might even be better at usce. Randy Shannon still sucked as a hc when he was coaching the orange and blue if you wanna count that. A mediocre coach is a mediocre coach no matter where you put him. Mullen went 5-7 2 years ago very deep in his tenure at msu. I expect us to miss a bowl for the 2nd year in a row.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
This roster has a ton of talent. I totally disagree if anybody says we don't. It's not nearly as deep as the elite teams. But our starters at most positions are all highly touted guys.

Even in some places where UF has a dreaded 3 star or lower guy starting, they beat out a 4 or 5 star guy. Now that can either mean the 4 or 5 star guy was a bust or that the lower ranked guy was better than his ranking or both.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I expect us to miss a bowl for the 2nd year in a row.
I expect you to be idiotic for yet another season.

If we miss a bowl with this schedule, Mullen should be fired immediately. Let go of your hate.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We will be 100% better....... 8 wins, 4 in the 1st month!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If there's one thing I've learned the past few years its 8-4 at another school doesn't equate 10-2 at UF. Mac's record at csu had to be similar to his record here. Muschamp might even be better at usce. Randy Shannon still sucked as a hc when he was coaching the orange and blue if you wanna count that. A mediocre coach is a mediocre coach no matter where you put him. Mullen went 5-7 2 years ago very deep in his tenure at msu. I expect us to miss a bowl for the 2nd year in a row.

You think even Colorado St may be a nail biter?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’m going to be a pumper until Mullen gives me reason not to be. I want to beat the **** out of some teams this year.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
We will know everything we need to know on Wednesday, February 6th. If we sign a top 8 class we know were headed in the right direction. If it's anything after that were in trouble. I'm hopeful we get some of the players were going after.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
We will know everything we need to know on Wednesday, February 6th. If we sign a top 8 class we know were headed in the right direction. If it's anything after that were in trouble. I'm hopeful we get some of the players were going after.

I always enjoy a comedian on these threads. Yours is one of the great subtle dig at people around here that I have ever seen.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You think even Colorado St may be a nail biter?
It's not out of the realm of possibility. I'm not too familiar with them but if they have a decent qb I'd say yes. Obviously we'll be one dimensional on offense and our safetys are terrible .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And it's a road game. Sweet. Don't drink the water. Better be careful, Donk. I've heard day-shift strippers do unseemly things to burros south of the border. You just don't come back from something like that.
Donkey is always ready for adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb